Black Adam Legend is here!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Veritech, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Veritech Loyal Player

2. MrMigraine Devoted Player

3. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

According to a tester I trust he isn't nearly as bad in terms of balance as Shazam. Don't know much else in where he ranks in terms of balance. He's got 2 DoTs he can stack, and his SC is a 50% SC that restores power.
    • Like x 1
  4. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Edit: Now I must wait impatiently for video...
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

SHAZAM!!!!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. comrade sonya Committed Player

Aren't you on pc?
  7. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Haven't gotten on PC test yet. I literally just found out he was on test all of 5 minutes ago from someone who was on test well before I found out :p
  8. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Black Adam's Supercharge:

It consumes your entire SC gauge. You can do some MA attacks and the tray powers appear to do damage while transformed.
    • Like x 2
  9. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

See if it's got a shield tied to it if you don't mind. Shazam's gives 2 shields and I'm hoping they didn't give his one.
  10. Makineko Committed Player

Is Shazam still immensely Op or has he been toned down?
  11. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

He's still laying atop the bodies of other legends characters.
    • Like x 3
  12. Ghostof91 New Player

Looks like The Rock.:p[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Veritech Loyal Player

The pick in my OP is The Rock. Photoshop by Aussie artist BossLogic when he heard Dwayne had been cast to play Adam.
    http://bosslogix.deviantart.com
    • Like x 3
  14. KingKoopa88 Active Player

How similar is BA to Shazam? The test thread makes it sound like they are identical in everything but name, looks and damage which would be very disappointing. I knew they would obviously share the same SC but I was hoping they would go the Injustice route and make BA more "mage-like" to Shazam's brawler style.
  15. Circe New Player

Finally! It feels like we've been waiting centuries!
    • Like x 1
  16. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

I was thinking the same thing.

If you smell el el el what the rock is cooking.
    • Like x 1
  17. Rekn Well-Known Player

Damn that sucks....I have been waiting for the Flash and the Teen Titans....you know since they have been in the darn game since launch.

But lets put out 20 Batman variations instead...and Shazam characters really, does shazam even have his own title?

Not much of legends if you ask me, Legends would be more less Flash, Aquaman, and Martian Manhunter.....

And what makes it bad is all the titans have been in game since launch with powersets and models already done.

Please bring out the Titans at least since for whatever reason you will not release The Flash.
  18. Circe New Player

Seriously? It should be no surprise. Black Adam & Shazam were among the most requested characters. It's been known for a while now BA was the next to come.

Flash is coming this year (hopefully sooner than later) and I'm pretty sure Aquaman is near the top of the devs' list to bring to Legends. I don't about Martian Manhunter, or the Teen Titans.

I agree they're taking a pretty long time between Legends releases. I think we're gonna be disappointed when the game closes and many favorites never saw the light of day in Legends. I have hope of course, but the way it's going isn't looking good.