Black Adam - Are you freaking kidding me.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Broken Soui, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

I think the shielding should be decreased since both Shazam and Black Adam get a shield for using the supercharge and reverting back to form. If not decreased then only a shield for using the supercharge.
  2. Sabigya Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    Catwoman has one of the highest if not the highest damage capability in Legends. I don't know how someone can find a character predictable. It's the player who is predictable. Do you also go "Man that machine gun is so dam predictable!"
    • Like x 5
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Define machine gun, however; many machine guns are actually in accurate, hence the term "spray and pray". That is their weakness.

Glad I could help with this query.
  4. Sabigya Steadfast Player

It's the user that makes the weapon predictable. Not the weapon itself. I applaud the attempt at strawmanning though. Next time try arguing the actual argument instead of the analogy.
    • Like x 5
  5. kravonik New Player

I told ya
  6. Jonny Wonder New Player

Batman was out for longer (but as I already said) you could always buy Batman with marks, why pay for him when you can just use marks. The only way anyone could even get Superman was if you bought him; so of course Superman sales are going to be high, if you wanted him you HAD to buy him.
    But that's all really beside the point; all-time individual character sales data just doesn't tell us if people are more likely to buy OP characters or not. The OP characters change from month to month and update to update; it's not always the same character that's OP to gather high all-time sales. If they were basing what they said on all time sales data then I don't need to be an insider to know it's a really bad way to tell if people are more likely to buy OP characters or not.

**edit: My apologies for thread-jacking
  7. Sbel Devoted Player

No, you could not.
    • Like x 1
  8. High Troller Loyal Player

O'rly? Preorder Batman, Harley Quinn, and Original Joker are my usual picks.
  9. Merrymaking New Player

*cough cough* Wonder Woman still OP?
  10. Pr0tojay Committed Player

Catwoman certainly OP, and ive found that out since Catwoman was free for a week a few weeks ago. I remember that week even noobs were doing good with her, killing me a lot and i usually do good in PVP. So i switched and had 28 kills and 1 death this 1 match with her. Ive also had several other 20-1 matches. Ive never been close to those numbers with Amon Sur. Her shield, multiple stuns, quick damage attacks, and the ability for stealth make her pretty cheesy.
  11. Makineko Committed Player

Coincidentally I just fought a 4v4 safehouse PvP match v 3 Catwoman and Shazam. We won with a team that included the Joker, Batman and me as Power Girl (can't remember the last one), was a pleasant surprise plus I'm enjoying using Power Girl in legends the more I get used to her moves.
  12. Protecktor MKV Committed Player

This is my new favorite comment. You win the forums.
  13. WildPegasusrs Dedicated Player

Then again who actually buys/spend real money on Legends? Their price is such a scam that they should actually send players an actual action figure of the Legend you're buying, or an Amiibo-like thingie for that price. The fact that they can be unlocked the normal way with Legendary membership is probably a hint they didn't sell that well or else they wouldn't have given players that perk.
    • Like x 1
  14. Antwoman Dedicated Player

I'll give you that one I did get suckered into buying Steel and we see how that is now...so I will not buy any more legends and I'm preminum so the onces I got will have to get it done. Power Girl who I only have trou ble against is Two Face.
  15. Broken Soui Dedicated Player

Not really true. It was just a good way to give something to the legendary players. I can recall a LOT of supermans/circes/arkham jokers before that change.
    Not really. She's just a VERY good toon. She doesn't have a move that breaks out every 8 seconds.

Still..I don't enjoy my counters being wiped every 8 seconds. It's worse then circe ever was.
    • Like x 1
  16. DulcesS Well-Known Player

I think that you should stay in legends, if what you want is balance. In case you don't believe me try to play arenas, they're full of broken and overpowered hardlight, nature (wolf and dog) and rage players. They can kill you (or almost) with one single counter.
    • Like x 1
  17. DulcesS Well-Known Player

A guy from my ex-league literally bought all (if not all, almost all) legends characters with real money when the sales came out. He did that just for legends pve feats, as he doesn't play pvp and obiously sux at it.