Up-Votes Needed Birds of Prey...Metahuman Experienment

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by PlodkinsIII, Jun 7, 2020.

1. PlodkinsIII New Player

Is anyone else having problems with Birds of Prey, Metahuman Experiment ? Many of my villain characters go into the battle, do damage, all most get knocked out in many cases, but in the end I don’t get any credit for doing it? Why does this happen? I saw a post regarding this in April, but no response. If anyone can explain to my why this is happening, and ways to fix, I would very much appreciate it, as this episode is really making the game most unenjoyable.
    • Like x 6
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

After you get knocked out do you respawn back at the hub? Is the Metahuman Experiment defeated before you get back?

And what role are you when you are fighting the Metahuman Experiment? Are you in a group?
  3. PlodkinsIII New Player

Most times I was playing my Nature character, sometimes I am in a group, and sometimes solo, so when I got defeated, other characters kindly resurrected me, but when the mission finished I didn’t get credit, even though he is doing damage to me, after being respawned and I could see the damage that I was doing to him. So I did the mission over again, and the same thing kept occurring. After doing this 4 times, I just gave up.

This has also happened when I was playing one of my other characters, Controller, Tank, and DPS. When I was playing these characters solo, I would respawn back in the hub, immediately super speed back to find that the mission was still going, as most others have been knocked out, the Metahuman was very health, so I would continue the mission, take damage, and do damage, and still don’t get credit.

This mission is hard enough to find a group of people, particularly villain, to do this with, when playing solo, but to not get any credit, when you know you have done damage to him, and he has damaged you, is just wrong, and that is why for now I have stopped playing.

The reason that I felt compelled to write this is because I found a post on this in April, so the developers were aware, and continue to be aware of this issue, but I have not seem any feedback or responses to this being fixed.
  4. MiLady Well-Known Player

I too had similar issues with not getting credit with this battle. Sometimes I am in DPS role, other times I am in healer role. Most of the time I am not in a group, but still do significant damage (dps). This happens if I was KO'd and resurrected at the battle site. Also it sometimes happens when I am not KO'd and survive the battle. This bounty should be the same as Calc Bot. There is no problem getting credit with that battle. (USPC, both villian and hero toons had this issue).
  5. PlodkinsIII New Player

Decided to play my Nature Character again, only because of the double currency, and once again, Metahuman Experienment was not giving me any credit. I could see the damage that I was doing hat I to him, and he was certainly doing damage to me, but when it ended no credit AGAIN! So I waited and changed over to Natural Damage, it took over 1-hour to actually get a group of people together, and once again was doing damage, and he was damaging me, and when it was over NOTHING!!! So nothing has changed.....makes me wonder if the Developers are even interested!!!!
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

On Thursday there were a lot of us on Meta, we weren't grouped up and a majority didn't get credit. We had to group up and rerun it.
    • Like x 1
  7. MiLady Well-Known Player

I played on my villian toon cr100 USPC sorcery in healer mode. I did the bounty 4 times from beginning to end and got no credit. This is not right. One time I was teleported and got no credit. Another time I got KO'd and was raised to continue fighting and no credit. I was not in a group 3/4 times. This needs to be fixed!!!
  8. Primitor New Player

I played it 4 times on Thursday too. Nature Healer lvl 283 for me. 1) was logged out of the game while my internet was fine, but that happens, 2 and 3, killed meta but no rewards, 4) I used my "share" button to get a video of it and... I finally got the reward ^^
  9. Sinakim New Player

I got it on my 8th Attempt
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I have to battle heal on my Nature toon when I'm not in a group to get credit.