Birds of Prey gear showcase

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ice Lynx, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Zneeak Devoted Player

Thank you for sharing these. The textures on the coat look much better than they did on a female toon. I'm happy about the coat, I just wish it didn't split so far up as it does on the back.

I wish the shirt underneath Harley's jacket was one separate color from the split color's on the actual jacket, it's gonna be hard wearing this without looking like a Harley knockoff, unless you are using just one color across the entire pallette.

I really, really hope that you are considering releasing atleast Black Canary's jacket from her new model at some point, that one would be so much more userfriendly toward customization and fit so many other, various styles.
    • Like x 2
  2. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Seemingly there is not going to be neither any hardware nor any software upgrade for the graphics in the game. There are many new technologies to solve issues like this, capes, hands blasters graphics, shields graphics, vehicles, using base items and etc . . . and Dimension Ink probably isn't not putting any steps forward in order to make a big progress. I'm not happy to say it at all but that may be why the game has been so empty lately and boring. A game like Marvel Future Fight releases numbers of new powers and uniforms for its characters every month, on the contrary we haven't even solved the LPVE's problems and NPCs.
    I really love this game because it's all we've got from DC Comics Company, but I'll be quitting right after DC Comics releases a new DC Iconic Stories Based Game like Marvel Heroes Omega. Tired of complaining about these simple issues and getting no fix.
  3. Ascended Well-Known Player

I'm not sure if I'd personally use those for any of my current male characters but I tend to keep all my toons (male and female) pretty well covered up.

But I've seen people asking for this stuff on a fairly regular basis, so I'd say it's worth doing. Even just one style like this would be better than none.
  4. Heywiar Committed Player

Thanks for the pictures!! Any chance you could show us the OP style? I've been very interested in seeing it!
  5. wavyheadej New Player

where is the mask for huntress, we could use it for other batman related characters.
  6. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

They probably figured there is a huntress mask in the game already so making another one would be a waste of resources.
  7. Remi King Active Player