Better Hair

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by itshoneybear, Aug 5, 2014.

1. itshoneybear Active Player

Yessss exactly and haha all this would be good and make the game way better than it already is. I still enjoy it, I'd just want my character look awesome lol
  2. Lawlessworlddc New Player

It's ******** we don't have any more hair styles or builds.... Or even personalities.Hell, atleast make it member only to have these extra's.... Don't just NOT have them... I mean look at captain creul and titanic trinton.... Two build we don't have when we obviously should. Or even that brute personality, bane dooms day etc... Star fires hair anyone? Lyssa drak? I mean female toons will benefit most from a hairstyle update imo... Only male hair i would look at is jokers..
    • Like x 1
  3. itshoneybear Active Player

Yeah I agree 100% AT with a DLC or sumin. C'mon. People will probably get bored with it if they don't update with some cool stuff like this. I do really like the hair they have on all the npc's. They made them look way better than the options we have :/
  4. Captain Domino Committed Player

I don't know about you but, I have god awesome hair. Like, for realz.
    • Like x 1
  5. itshoneybear Active Player

LOL xD
    • Like x 1
  6. Seratopia New Player

Females need more hairstyles. Period. I agree. I always hated the female hair styles since the first day I played, which was years ago. I cannot go without some type of helmet to hide my toon's hideous hair.

The hairstyle I would like is:

http://dcuniverseonline.wikia.com/wiki/Priestess_Sophia's_Missions

Just scroll down and look at her hairstyle.

I love braided styles.
  7. itshoneybear Active Player

Definitely and I know, her hair is nice. I don't know why they gave us so much butched hair. I want long luscious hair dammit! I always wear the friggin shaman head on my character and I always were the league of assassins mask lol
  8. Ghostof91 New Player

Glad this topic is back, as far as the future things seems to be going good with this game, just maybe someday they will surprise us with better character customization.
    • Like x 1
  9. itshoneybear Active Player

Me too and yea it has and I hope so. I want it soon though!
    • Like x 1
  10. Captain Domino Committed Player

Aside from my comment (which 100% true, I have luxurious hair) I do agree that there should be a plethora of new hair styles added, these current ones just aren't cutting it.
    • Like x 2
  11. itshoneybear Active Player

LoL Yeah exactly. Especially since some of us pay to play, we should definitely be able to at least have better hair, body structure, etc available to buy like in a DLC or w/e.
    • Like x 2
  12. Captain Domino Committed Player

Yup, yup, I agree! They definitely need more of a variety, even the market place styles need a make over. There's so many type of styles that would look cool with cosmic, chrome, etc. The hair though...that needs to be done 1st lol.
    • Like x 1
  13. itshoneybear Active Player

I know right? I think the same and yes of course xD Hair is very important.
    • Like x 1
  14. Ghostof91 New Player

I wouldn't mind these being a specific perk for subscribed members.
    • Like x 1
  15. Seratopia New Player

Exactly what I wear. I wear shaman with split personality mask. I wear the mask because the toon's faces are ugly too! LOL!

Just bothers me us girls dont have much to choose from, all the helmets are masculine and are not up to the tastes of girls who actually play the game. Let us have more diversity as the men do!
    • Like x 1
  16. Captain Domino Committed Player

Yes, indeedy! Glad to find people with like minds :)
  17. Miss Adora Loyal Player

We need more hair styles, I want long hair for males. More longer hair styles for females also, 1 isn't cutting it.
    • Like x 1
  18. FlexVibrant Well-Known Player

We should be able to customize the body types.
    • Like x 1
  19. itshoneybear Active Player

Neither would I lol
    • Like x 1
  20. itshoneybear Active Player

LOL funny ikr? and yea exactly. That's why I don't like wearing helmets because it looks too masculine and I couldn't agree more. Girls need more because we are girls haha It's that way in real life. I like nice hair, clothes, etc.
    • Like x 1