Betas

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Gl2i, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Gl2i New Player

im a hero and i was wondering where i go to get betas so i can mod my gear.
  2. Fifinella Well-Known Player

Try checking with the R&D Vendors in WT/HoD, as well as on the Brokers. I "think" Beta Mods drop in the t1 Challenges as well.
  3. Epic Wins New Player

Your gear has different colored sockets which indicate the color mods you should place in them. Before you can make a Beta Mod you need to get the plan (from an instance/mission or from the broker), there are many different plans with different levels (currently the highest level is V Expert). Once you have gotten a plan you can research it by double clicking it if you play on the pc or hitting X twice on the ps3.

Once you have researched the plan, you will need to collect exoBITS to make exoBYTES, It takes 8 exoBITS to make 1 exoBYTE. You can turn exoBITS into exoBYTES at the R&D station which can be found in numerous locations in the WATCH TOWER (Tech wing, Magic wing, and Meta wing). R&D stations are also located in some Police stations and they look like this.
    [IMG]Once you have reach the R&D station you will see NPC's near it, you will need to buy a BETA interface from one of them then return to the R&D station, turn your exobits into exobytes then scroll down the list of researched plans you have and choose which BETA mod you want to make.

If you are a little confused this video can give you an even better understanding.
  4. Gl2i New Player

thanks for the info :)