Best weapon for melee precision damage?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Sheon Kureth, Jul 18, 2023.

1. Sheon Kureth New Player

Don't ask why I want to do that to myself.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/top-melee-weapon-combo.323345/
    Best answer I got:
    • Like x 1
  3. Ruen Morleth Level 30

I'm looking to build a Brawler (big brick smash everyone type hero) beside taking brawling, 2hand, and MA I think for the shuriken stuff, what other stuff should I take like any of the Iconic's, or thinking either flight or superspeed should I take any of the travel power abilities? and When I can what Artifacts? and allies? basically needing a guide. I'm not looking to be a chart topper in my damage I just don't want to have a hard time doing any of the PVE stuff.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

What is your powerset?
  5. Ruen Morleth Level 30

thinking or earth or rage I watched this video from 2022 he's doing Dual wield,bow,brawler,MA superspeed and sets four main powers to load out Vortex trap, Whirling Dervish, robo sidekick, Neo venom. and the 1st 2 are a DoT and a weapon buff (he's munitions I think). I was thinking of picking some of what he suggests for my Brawler main taking the loadout, the artifact suggestion(Strategist Card,Transformation Card, Grimorium Verum). I was thinking a Hulk, juggernaut, colossus type guy.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yep that's a solid build. You can swap Grimorium out for Quislet, Quislet does better DPS. If you are going with Rage you can swap Neo Venom for Berserk.
  7. Ruen Morleth Level 30

I know swapping out superspeed for acrobatics would hurt the build but how much would it?
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You want Vortex Trap and Whirling Dervish for clipping and get into your weapon combos fater. I'm not a weapon DPS so I wouldn't know what else you could use to substitute.