Best weapon for healer?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Madjuan1, Oct 7, 2014.

1. DCUController New Player

either brawling into martial arts WM

or

1hand into hand-blast WM

I use both for support and both work wonders.

I use brawling > MA on troll due to it stuns :p

and I use 1h > HB on my healer

another reason I went with 1h on healer is b/c the lack of burn in solo play, I have the 1h > dw WM melee combo too so that helps alot as well :)
    • Like x 1
  2. DCUController New Player

true, I've done this :rolleyes:

but getting better at stopping WM combo and throwing heals or group shield.

tbh if theres no troll, which I've been in a few groups where there isnt 1, I tend to use more shields then anything and spam WM to help kill adds so I dont HAVE to use heals lol

did TD other day with I think only 168k healing out lmao
  3. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

dual pistol... just... no.
  4. Dolfo Dedicated Player

I've ran with some pretty decent DP users.
    As I stated in my prior post any weapon can used it's a matter of timing heals and knowing when to finish combos.

On a side note I refuse to be a follower like everyone else and just use Brawling or 1H.
  5. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Oh, if someone else wants to rock the Dual PewPew, be my guest. I tried it was was like, instantly full of 'no'.

On an unrelated sidenote, after a little SP shuffling? I'm keeping the 2H as my healer's weapon.
    • Like x 1
  6. Dolfo Dedicated Player

So true I myself could never pull off the dual pistols but have to respect those who make it work.
  7. recoil Committed Player

i kinda like staff as a celestial sorcery healer. it's fast and stuns well. i would also recommend bow and hand blaster and to a lesser degree dual wield. staff's benefits: fast and keeps enemies at bay and as long as you don't get mobbed it's a real murder weapon, bow/handblaster benefits: long ranged, it's range of mobility is simply phenomenal allowing you to move while firing perfect for support healers who also wanna go dps, dual wield benefits: knock back and a good ranged ability.