Best Ranged Dps power/weapon for PVE

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by matthew400m, Jul 27, 2014.

1. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

If you want a great range DPS power, right now HL AM combo range is really good with damage...as for weapon...there are two I recommend HB and Duel Wield...both are the highest hitting weapons in game...HB hit harder but have 1 extra button to press...at a 111 CR and 150 SP I had HB hitting around 25-30K with WM explosive shot after using a power to gain the 60% damage increase from Max damage mod....
  2. Trial 1 New Player

Dear Everyone That's Replied to This Poor Guy Thus Far,
    I'm pretty sure he's asking for a good loadout and weapon combo for his aforementioned fire character.

If not,

Dear OP,
    Literally on the first page of the very forum you've posted this message on is not one but two "What's The Best DPS Power" posts that are both several pages deep of various opinions for you to paruse.

G'luck either way.
  3. Feltex New Player

25-30k? For me its 15k or so, dunno how did you got this number with just 60% bonus alone
  4. MetalMario Loyal Player

Probably total over 2+ targets.
  5. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I have 152 SP and it is on crits I'm referring too....not a regular hit...Crit hits are about 30K for me....regular hits were about 15K...

As for duel wield it is faster and hits for about 10-15K crit for me and up to 7K normal hit for its explosive shot...I prefer duel wield as it is faster...
  6. spack2k Steadfast Player

lol OP july 2014 , enough said.