Best Movies of Spring 2017

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by ShazamFan2014, Apr 16, 2017.

1. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Actually, Alien: Covenant made $117.7 million. The total has been recounted, evidently,
  2. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Anyway, I expect Alien: Covenant is to be at about $150 million, this weekend. That is
    until Wonder Woman hits the box office. I expect about $150 million for Wonder Woman,
    next weekend.
  3. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Alien: Covenant is now at $121.2 million. A somewhat lackluster Monday performance.
  4. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

For the 1st time in months, I have excuse to see a movie with my sister.
    We plan to see Wonder Woman the weekend of June 2nd.

BTW, the project box office take for Wonder Woman is $65 million. I think,
    I can believe that.
  5. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Pirates of Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales is due out 6/26. See the Chris
    Stuckmann and Jeremy Jahns movie reviews from youtube. They're good
    videos.

6. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Alien: Covenant is now at about $124.6 million. Friday is almost here, people.
    The Memorial Day weekend is gonna be huge. Baywatch, Alien: Covenant, and
    Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales are all due, this weekend.
  7. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Alien: Covenant is now at the $131.3 million dollar American. This is getting interesting.
    Oh well, Ridley Scott you've done well. My boy. You've impressed me. No, you still
    don't know the true story of Prometheus. I don't blame you. If I had that hot piece of
    woman *** in my bedroom. Never mind, that's not going anywhere. Thank, GOD.
  8. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Of course, its not that complicated. With the language barrier in the way. They can't
    understand each other. I love these stupid misunderstandings. Awww Tom Cruise and
    Nicole Kidman, keep it up. I'm watching you.
  9. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

Just pre-ordered Alien: Covenant on blu-ray. Its due in on 8/15. I couldn't be happier.
    I'm also buying a copy of Aliens: The 30th Anniversary Edition. This December, I plan
    to buy a copy of Prometheus.

Alien: Covenant (Blu-ray)
    [IMG]