Best mode for Come At Me! feat

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Tenacious Blue, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Tenacious Blue New Player

Fortress of Solitude seems to be the best bet for getting the Come At Me! feat (KO 50 opponents in one match) but I can never reach 50 before the end of the match. Is there a better map/mode for this that doesn't require anti-team work tactics?
  2. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Wait I thought you get that feat if your whole team scores a cumulative 50 kills. How long have you been pvping???
  3. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

lol just win a FOS match just win one FOS match lol
  4. Tenacious Blue New Player

Long enough that I've got almost all the PvP feats. Admittedly I don't do FoS that much, but it seems every time I win there, Legends or Arena, I get 48 KOs tops. Have they changed it so you don't need to tag them to get the KO credit or something?
  5. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Uhhh... Yeah like 2 years ago... Do you have your ten thousand kills feat yet?
  6. Tenacious Blue New Player

Yep. Got all my Legends feats, almost all of my Arena wins, pretty much everything except Come At Me!. Like I said I don't do FoS that much, but I can think of at least five times where my team has won it by score not time out without me dying once. All of those would be within the past year, but not the past few months.