Best DPS powers

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by o Duncan, Feb 13, 2017.

1. o Duncan Well-Known Player

What's the best DPS powers?
  2. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

Nature and electric
    • Like x 3
  3. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Deez nuts

Seriously though why do people keep asking this? Use the power you enjoy the most. Seeing the direction the revamp is headed, none of it will matter soon anyway.
    • Like x 3
  4. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Free Dr Fate gloves, 0-999.
    • Like x 1
  5. SalamanderMan Well-Known Player

mental, earth, ice, gadgets, quantum, sorcery, atomic, rage, hl, celestial, fire .
    • Like x 2
  6. VictoryMC98 Dedicated Player

You stole my idea!
    • Like x 1
  7. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

This about sums it up, everything except nature & electric can do just fine.
    • Like x 1
  8. Hale Well-Known Player

I pray for any community thats worse than dcuo's. If you don't want to answer the question then why bother wasting your time with a response. But anyway I say mental gadget ice earth sorcery are all good and muni is unbeatable if we talking scorecards.
  9. Immortal Kyrro Loyal Player

You must've never seen a mental loopholer. Nothing comes close

10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Because it's a redundant question with nothing but opinions as answers. The "best" power can be subjective to what people enjoy the most, which offers room for biased replies if the OP is clear.

Like me I enjoy celestial the most and will say it's the best power because I personally love to use it. You tell that to other people though they will laugh at you.
  11. Hale Well-Known Player

But when he says the best I think we all know he means top damage
  12. Castrato Well-Known Player

I seriously hate this question. I'm with Fatal Star, if someone asks this question I will reply with a dumb answer.
  13. gemii Dedicated Player

You like one button spam? - Ice

You like one shoting adds? Munitions (Big Gun)

You like Pets and also using a weapon? (Sorcery/Earth)

You like Ghosts and lots of screaming? (Mental)

You a fan of batman? (Gagdets)

You into comboing powers and fancy Aura? (Atomic)

These are all top powers all you need after picking one is youtube to find the latest best possibly broken loadout.
    • Like x 2
  14. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

Which, when most people seem to feel this way, finally, after years, begs the question why stats revamp had to include a power revamp at all.
    • Like x 3
  15. Jeazy Baby Dedicated Player

I feel as if they should just increase the damage output on Natures and Electrics Dots. and Bam!, everything would have been koscher. I'm not a fan of the super slow gameplay that is currently on test.
  16. colonelbondo Well-Known Player

MOR BETTER DMG YO
    • Like x 2
  17. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Mine - 1 Mental ,Sorcery Cuz supercharge, Ice ,earth,Gadgets,Atomic, Munitions ,Celestial, Fire, Light, Rage, Nature , Elect

Idk where to put quantum but I woulda put between my light and rage not too long ago. I heard it got a buff idk about that anymore.
  18. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Sorcery is pretty much copy and paste cept it has the best super in the game grand summoning over earth.
  19. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Just like I don't see nature and electric dps I never see rage. I think atrocitus hit on carol ferris and shes stringing him along and hes just not angry right now.
  20. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Can just do fine??? Lol this aint there rite behind each other.

Mental Sorcery ice earth gadg/et

See the slash that ridic op where it can tripple light and rage in my comparrison then you get to nature and elect and its 10 times them.

This isn't close to balance and it's the furthest it's ever been since the game out.

Thanx to am and variey you have a game where being competive is pointless.