Best base I've seen so far.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Clifwing, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Clifwing New Player

Been checking out some bases lately. Many I thought were nice, but only one really made me want to record it. I am not even big on decorating bases, but this one has made me want to start decorating mine. Enjoy.

• Like x 4
  2. Venture New Player

Doh! No amenities. Lol I would never set foot in my base if I didn't have all 4 amenities up
  3. Clifwing New Player

This is his purely cosmetic base. He has one just for amenities.
  4. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

His base is really nice. The only thing I personally didn't like was how packed with items it was. I know a lot of people in-game who have bases similar to this, but his was by far the most organized way of packing it I guess one would say lol I would still give him 10 out of 10 for it. It's pretty nice :) I believe you're on USPC. I think my Sorcery base is pretty nice, but it's very spaceous. It's meant to be looked at as a Witch's Lair. Let me know if you ever wanna drop by and take a peek :) Enickma has a really nice base also. He's on USPC too. I believe his is the "Batcave" themed. Anyways, KILLSTONE's base is pretty nice. I'd like to visit it someday myself :)
    • Like x 2
  5. Clifwing New Player

I'd love to visit yours. My ingame name is Regener8. And yes USPC
  6. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I have none ;)
  7. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Ok! I'll add you to the Mainframe and tidey up a bit lol It's called "The Coven" in Metropolis.
  8. Clifwing New Player

Sounds good :)
  9. Lionxoft Committed Player

Hey, it's KillSt0ne. If you want to check it out on US PC then just send me a mail and I'll give you perms. Thanks for the kind words.
    • Like x 1
  10. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Anyone can feel free to mail or message me to get on permissions to see any of my four lairs: I'm proudest of the Penthouse at Metro Star LAbs, but the Eastern one at the Science Sphere is good for meditation; I also have my Techno Lab in the Diamond District, and a Cave on Arkham, which is least developed.
  11. BlackWingBeyond Committed Player

Holy smokes. This is amazing. Great job!
  12. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

I have the sparring target, can't remember how I got it, not sure if thats even an amenity or not.
  13. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Yes! MsTickle has amazing bases!!
  14. Clifwing New Player

I'd love to see
  15. Tautgaunt Active Player

The Odyssey peep's videos look even better. Those guys are really into it. Maybe you can search it on Youtube (I don't exactly remember the title. I just saw them in a thread).

I also added Regener8 to my base permission. Mine's in Arkham Asylum (base name: Hauteremark).

To me, the bases are basically the only reason left to even visit DCUO, since they never really added Open World pvp gameplay (and it's very hard to find pvp because of it). We told them on the old forum even before they made Last Laugh that GW2 is coming (and that's even before the hype and buzz) and pretty much the future of pvp is RvR:(. It's mindboggling that DCUO having the best combat mechanics doesn't even support structured open world pvp :eek:.
  16. Clifwing New Player

I'll be sure to visit :)
  17. TroEL Dedicated Player

meh. PC lairs are easy mode. Make something dope with only 200 items (like us PS3 pleebs are limited to) then I'll be impressed
  18. BigAl Devoted Player

One of my bases is in Metropolis in Lexcorp. It has probably more than 130 of the "I Want You" posters. I was hoping it would have been shown on last Friday's FNL, but our leader is a greedy turd. o_O
  19. Clifwing New Player

Wish I could get on a PS3 and check out some of the bases.
  20. Clifwing New Player

If you add Regener8 to perms I could stop by and record :)