Being kicked from random que Monsters of Metal 8-Player raid.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Batrederik, Nov 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

why even waste your time.

i queued in. i was the healer, we had a controller and 6 dps.

group flies off without a tank into the first set of ads.

if 7 players at end game dont have enough sense to designate their tank before aggroing ads without a tank right from the start...i am out!
    • Like x 3
  2. Batrederik Dedicated Player

If we're finished here, would you be so kind as to put me on your ignore list in the ingame ? because when I lfg for people to do raids or future things, i don't want you in my group.

“Batrederik out”
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i can see why you were kicked.

those kinds of threats do little to intimidate me. i help out way to many people on my server to ever have any trouble with that kind of stuff.

rereading what i posted you might think it was me who was responsible for you getting kicked from your group...which i wasnt. pretty sure were on different servers.

if you're into rushing into content with fail groups go for it. i would rather not have YOU in my group.
    • Like x 5
  4. Batrederik Dedicated Player

That's Interesting.. thought you were in my group when you said..
    For me to look like this.. How very vexing. But, now when i read it : )

.. i get it.. .... Oh^

That naive part of you, makes me want to vomit. But, right now, i’m grateful for it WilderMidnight.
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

you like vomit?
  6. Batrederik Dedicated Player

When you said
    it totally disgusted me", to the point of vomiting. But, right now, i’m grateful for it.

When you're disgusted, you want to vomit or throw up.
  7. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

ok well please say it dont spray it.
  8. Batrederik Dedicated Player

I'd say here that you're making fun of me or mocking me. One could also say you're just plain insulting, however i have nothing more to add.
  9. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i forgive you.
    • Like x 1
  10. Miss Adora Loyal Player

not really just left me a little puzzled, if they wanted me to dps, just saying something in the chat. It almost like a chat doesn't exist to some people. Or people weren't taught manners.
  11. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Wilder got the points in that round, BTW.
  12. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

you would have to be performing extremely poorly to the point of griefing to get me to initiate or agree to kick someone.

i don't however have any issues with getting rid of someone who is being rude or nasty to or someone in the group.

last time i kicked someone i had formed my own shogg/pod/54 group and as we were about to start someone in the group started sending me tells to switch from troll to dps. we don't need a troll. i don't want to carry you. brah wtf wtf.

now that was a kick someone had coming.

;)
    • Like x 2
  13. tukuan Devoted Player

I more or less agree with the OP. The only time I tend to vote or agree to a kick in a PUG is if someone clearly goes AFK. Otherwise my thoughts are if you are pugging suck it up and take the team you have or leave.
    • Like x 1
  14. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Everyone enjoying their happy endings, and the journey takes them somewhere special and helps them expand their mind, soul, and making fun of someone, or comes to forgiveness, we should all forgive and forget, is no different than hell for me.
  15. Nodens Dedicated Player

So... You were in that raid?
    -because some of those statements are contrary to my usual experiences with random queue raids. I've learned to check the scoreboard when I enter a raid in progress, to get an idea of how well the group has been working together (A short list of players, in a reasonable amount of time, is a very good thing). More often than not, when I join a random que raid that's already been in progress, I'll check the scoreboard and see that there have been at least a dozen names in the group (I've seen as many as 34). Just as often, once I'm in the raid, I will see it operating as a revolving door of players entering and eventually leaving the mission. We can't really declare that all the people in a random queue raid have been in it since the start, and earned their way to the final boss, with just the info the OP provided us.
  16. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

oh sweet solace of silence what has come of you? the darkness in my soul only seeks comfort within the realms of your eternal light.

what would be time if only i can reap as i sow?

*edited for one too many "oh's"
    • Like x 1
  17. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

It depends on what I'm doing. I don't kick in Alerts, because there's no point. Raids, different story, for the most part I also don't care. Like...

If I'm like, midcard DPSing, I don't really care what happens or why - same thing if I'm healing or controlling.

If I'm Tanking? Shape up or ship out. I'm not the best Tank in the world, but I can keep your *** alive, provided that you're not in the corner shaking your chunk or other "can't heal stupid" behavioral moments.

Galea? Just shrugs and leaves.
    • Like x 1
  18. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Edgelord Batman?
    • Like x 1
  19. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Blows my mind that some are so backwards that they'd *vote* kick.

Interesting post, and I appreciate the reasoning behind it, but I don’t necessarily agree. While I definitely think that some need to learn the reason behind things. That’s it.
  20. Batrederik Dedicated Player

just look up at wiki what the afk timer is and set the in game alarm clock ohohoh.
    It's so incredibly easy to win that. I can't imagine why anyone need even afk. You do some basic things like hire some healers :D :) :), and get an tank and you can crush anyone you come across. If you save your recourses for the end fight and you get the troll *buff* you can stack them and ohohohoh :D slaughter everything including the boss.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.