BEFORE YOU POST: Re. Valentines Day event.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FiveByFive, Feb 1, 2015.

1. FiveByFive New Player

yes, there are lots of problems with it.

it is bugged. it is not the final build that's supposed to be live. it was not supposed to go live until Tuesday and what went live today was an accident. the devs don't put ANYTHING live over a weekend because there's no one there to fix it if there's a problem. this is a great example of why they don't do it.

the real one will be fixed/different. spawn times, positioning, interacts etc will all be fixed or work right when it goes live for real.
    • Like x 1
  2. Krypton Dedicated Player

That would be cool, if a Green name said this.
    I get someone who plays the game and prob thinks the Devs crap gold.
    Sorry it is what it is.
    The Vday is up, and its crap. :)
  3. Wildbill0124 New Player

Saw a post on the dcuo Facebook that it also wasn't loot locking after completion.
  4. Scar-Red Nova Dedicated Player

This event was scheduled to go live Sunday February 1st at 6:30. It did. Working as intended and it's dumb, sorry.
    • Like x 4
  5. Sbel Devoted Player

Nice theory, but I hear it was announced on FNL that it would be out 6pm Sunday.
    • Like x 1
  6. FiveByFive New Player

you're right. it's launch today was announced during FNL. but i guarantee you this was a mistake.

and the build that went live is wrong. this is why they don't go live on wknds.
    • Like x 1
  7. Krypton Dedicated Player

Well yeah the launch date was wrong by the guys that actually work on the on the game...
    I mean really they dropped the ball again...let it go and watch....]
    It amazes me the people that post by the devs but want to try to make things better because they think devs crap gold..
    V day is a fail
  8. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

What you say does make sense but I am told they did say it would happen today on FNL.

The fact that the FNL thing was never backed up in writing gives your statement more credibility.

I do hope you are right because its not a bad event. I only have 1 issue with it, that being the lack of active crystals in the open world part.
  9. cravex15 Dedicated Player

Even if it was suppose to launch on Tuesday and not today, production of it should have "been" finished.
    If you think of things like movies or TV shows, even if they are released a day or two before they were supposed to be, the actual filming and production of it was finished months ago. The devs can't be sitting around all nonchalant waiting to the last minute to work on things that are supposed to be done and released that day or week. That just sounds like incompetence.
    I mean what are they doing half the time? Trying to think of another 100th Circe and Winder Woman fight??
    Geezus, focus on one thing at time and get it right.