Been A While....

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Free2BeMe, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Hey, guys! It's been a while since I've posted anything on the forums, so I thought I'd check up on all of my "old" Funhousian friends. Also, I'm looking for some new music to download, so any suggestions would be great, and much appreciated! I listen to pretty much every genre, and I'm not really too picky, but I prefer music that's not too profane (as I like to blast my music, so my parents usually end up hearing everything I play). So, throw your suggestions at me!

P.S. Feel free to fill me in on what I've been missing, those of you who know me well (Zod, Mont, BlackWingBeyond, Carlynn, Zuse, etc....)
    • Like x 5
  2. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Welcome back. Well sadly, a lot of people left or at least haven't been here in a while. The last few weeks have been about GU31 & PS4. Now we can expect posts about DLC9 & the Red Lanterns. All of these game updates killed Ghost Week. OOOOooOOoooo...
    :p
    • Like x 2
  3. Zuse Loyal Player

We found out that Zod has a twin sister
    • Like x 1
  4. Zuse Loyal Player

And for music

• Like x 3
  5. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Surprisingly, I do :D
    • Like x 1
  6. Zuse Loyal Player

i..i...i dont know what to say...i must have real super powers
    • Like x 1
  7. MichealOkane Committed Player

What's her name?
  8. Vyltran Loyal Player

Zod's twin sister, is my cousin..
    • Like x 2
  9. MichealOkane Committed Player

And your cousin is my niece
    • Like x 1
  10. General Zod 10000 Post Club

o_O
    • Like x 2
  11. Meta Flare New Player

It has been way too long...it's nice to hear from you.

Ps. I don't get a mention in your list of names? That hurts.
    • Like x 3
  12. Mont New Player

eww Zod in a wig
  13. General Zod 10000 Post Club

No :mad:
  14. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

You've missed EVERYTHING!
    • Like x 2
  15. Mont New Player

i miss teasing Free, have to tease Angie instead :rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  16. SuperSoldier Devoted Player

Ben Howard - Oats in the Water

I had to look up this haunting song after last weeks episode of Walking Dead.
    • Like x 2
  17. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Somebody likes to live dangerously.....if I were you I'd be hoping she doesn't mosey 'round to these parts.
    • Like x 1
  18. Notangie New Player

I know, right?
    • Like x 1
  19. Notangie New Player

This is a sing along at the top of your lungs while stuck in bumper to bumper traffic while everyone else is angry and honking and you're happy singing in your own little world kind of song:

Zombies Ate my Neighbors by Single File

The iTunes version is slightly different, but pretty much the same. I also like some of their other stuff. I think the other song of theirs I really like is 'girlfriends'
    • Like x 1
  20. Buckley Loyal Player

YES :D
    • Like x 1