Battle to 1,000 Lair Wins Feat Topic

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by GateofDestiny, Feb 20, 2013.

1. GateofDestiny New Player

Just a grinding topic to encourage each other as we slowly trek our way for the offensively low reward of 10featpts each. And update our progress as well with eachother.

Up to 85/250 here.
  2. Kroye Loyal Player

Only 30-ish here.
  3. Zylo Committed Player

Am at 200-210ish so far. Going to be a whole new game with fire when I get to see what they done with it.
  4. aganusn New Player

Yeah, got some bad news: the 500 feat is 10 feat points as well. And the 1000 feat is 25.......so messed up lol. I'm at 527.
  5. MaraCroX New Player

1000 already on me. this feat make my feel bad :(
  6. Kroye Loyal Player

That's awesome, seriously. If you don't mind me asking - what powerset/role did you use for the grind? (Not that I would switch, I'm just curious.)
  7. MaraCroX New Player

ah thank. My power is. Hardlight. go as Dps with all T4 PVE DPS gear cr89. ran it all day.
    I alway got free lose because bug = =
  8. GateofDestiny New Player

argh, I don't mind having to grind. But at least have the lair battles freaking work.
    For a week now. I try doing it. And always end up on the bugged side not being able to move and attack while the other side just gets to wail on me. Don't know if PC side has this, but this has been going on on PS3 side for close to 2 weeks now.
    • Like x 1