Batscape Duo

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Littlejaytee16, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Just now ran into a bug. After helping Batman defeat allies in the theater. He went into the adjacent hallway and just stopped there. Thus the doorways into the next area did not open. We ended up having to disband the duo.
    • Like x 1
  2. Arkenra Well-Known Player

Same bug happened to us just now
  3. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

We even tried warping to rally... then going back to the watchtower and porting back in. Nothing worked. Hopefully it didn't take you guys too long to get to that point in the instance.
  4. Arkenra Well-Known Player

We even tried pushing batman to the door with the angry gorilla form :D
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Has happened to me too.
  6. JackFrost Developer

Hey all, a patch went out today that includes a fix to make sure you don't get gated in the duo. Please let me know if you see anything like this moving forward. If anyone has any videos of the issue, that may be helpful in deducing the root cause, but the fix should make it such that in the worst-case scenario where the doors didn't open when they should have, the doors will open after a short time and you won't be gated. I'm sincerely sorry about the inconvenience!
    • Like x 1
  7. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Thanks for looking into it and for taking the time to give us an update! Much appreciated.
  8. PrincessAqua New Player

I play on xb1 and batman wouldnt open up the door to hallway for last boss today. 12/22/19. Happened to my group twice. We re qued and the second time had to wait 4minutes before he finally opened it