Batman vs Supernan grab bag

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Meta Powers, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Meta Powers New Player

is there any chance batman vs superman grab bag it coming back out i want to buy it, because i missed out when it was released. my dcuo character name superxenon. i just need that finale piece to complete my hero character. :rolleyes::)
    • Like x 2
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's not coming back, Warner Bros pulled it.
  3. Brit Loyal Player

Much like anything which was clearly labeled as "limited release" or "exclusive", asking for it to be re-released is the wrong question.

Instead, you need to ask for the style piece that you want, and if it happens to be similar to a piece from that BvS Swag Bag, it doesn't matter. You are requesting a new style.

When the "Modern Batman" Legends was exclusive for Founders and new players didn't want to use Future Batman, they never ever managed to get Sony to back down and make that Modern Batman wide release. However, they did get something like 4 other Batman variations in the Legends that they could choose from, including a couple that were very similar to ol' Modern Batman.

When the "Batman Inspired Helm" and the "Two-Face Inspired Face" pieces were released for Back From The Hack, and later players wanted them, Sony never backed down and gave them a wide-release. They did, however, introduce the Batman style pack in the marketplace with a new Batman helm that was similar (but better looking), and the "Evil Eye" style that looks like an even better version of the Two-Face style. Similar so they fulfill that need, but technically different so that they do not violate the terms of exclusion.

So the BvS Swag Bag got pulled by WB. That's fine. You don't need that Swag Bag. What you want is a Superman emblem. Blammo. They released the 75th Anniversary Superman Emblem. You want another one? No problem. They can release Superman themed emblems in a future Time Capsule: perhaps along with the long requested Kingdom Come Superman and Bizarro emblems as well. You can request whatever the piece is that you want; just request it as a brand new style.
  4. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

And that's the thing. It was never stated that it was a limited release or exclusive during the original release. I looked. It was only taken down because WB was being docuhe-cy about it.

Also the anniversary emblems are not tintable like the ones in the swag pack. And as for Time Capsules, that is potientially a very large paywall or it might be one purchase. That's far too expensive and random. Basically gambling.
    • Like x 1
  5. Earth742 Well-Known Player

I missed it by ONE DAY. I am still irked WB had to be stupid about it; it wasn't taking any money from them/the studio, and was promoting the film AT NO COST TO THE STUDIO.
    I will continue to pray someone of authority in the studio will do the right thing, and grant approval for this.
    • Like x 1