Batman is the new Catwoman? (Legends PvP)

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Skandov, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Skandov Well-Known Player

He hits pretty hard compared to most other characters... Thoughts? :)
  2. Eve YouTuber

Batman is a heavy hitter but he's not bugged. Though his Range and Robin's doing a lot of damage, I don't believe they are broken.
    Nothing like Catwoman was, anyway.
  3. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Before Catwoman was broken Batman used to be the top tier character.

He's so good that during broken Catwoman days I was able to actually defeat Catwoman players in 1 VS 1 with Batman, but my health never recovered in time and I'd usually die once the cat is back.

All the bat family characters are top tier.
    • Like x 1
  4. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I guess all the Catwoman exploiters either went back to Arenas or are now using Batman instead.
  5. Eve YouTuber

Still seeing Cat players, believe me. But the point is Batman is not broken. Top tier yes, broken no.
    He's nothing like Catwoman was.
  6. Vaper Level 30

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  7. Skandov Well-Known Player

I think you can debate whether or not Batman should hit for that much with hold range, which was my ponit :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Kryptonian Being Committed Player

Lmao how ironic
    • Like x 1
  9. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Just have to stun and interrupt them a lot. And don't be a noob and spam block.
  10. Perdition Committed Player

So, sinds Catwoman is nerfed now people wanne get something else nerfed? Oh my...:rolleyes:
    But all things serious though, Some people are just golden with Batman. Same goes for some people with Flash.
    • Like x 1
  11. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I was the never the best vper out there. I would say I was mediocre at best but I was always good with Batman and even with Robin. I lost to Catwoman quite a bit but at the same time, I could defeat Catwoman at the same time. Some are easier to use compare to others but also depends how good the player is with the character. But Steel use to be the most broken character out there. Put out some mines and use a couple of powers, and players would drop like flies.
    • Like x 1
  12. King Smoker Well-Known Player

batman is fine. it's just that people are now trying new legends characters now that Catwoman isn't op and are finding out how good some characters actually are.
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

that can be explained: bat family chars are all basicly very skilled peak humans.
    since the legend battles are a simulation, it sets everyone to the same power level.
    thats the reason why superman doesn't oneshot every bat character emediatly.
  14. Yvtq8K3n Committed Player

I play whit alot of legends and i can assure u, batman is fine. We could say its a bit overpower but its like 5%? Nothing special, all legends now are perfect and u can beat them all if u are good. (Catwoman is still a pay in the ***, at least now is beatable)
    • Like x 1
  15. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Batman is fine, except for his block breaker hitting for 400-500.

Thats not ok. Nerf it. I'll keep killing noobs spamming BB and giving blues, but its still too much damage compared to literally every other block break
    • Like x 1