Batman Day Idea / Base Pet Concept

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Knight Racer, Sep 11, 2023.

1. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

I was thinking what the perfect complement to the manor bases as well as other bases that could use this totem.pet. What about an Alfred base pet? I could see it walk around with a serving tray saying funny quips about his job, passing out bat themed collections pieces daily and buff items for a batman reward item.
    • Like x 4
  2. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Two words: Bat. Cow.
    • Like x 2
  3. Eve YouTuber

Haha, referring to Alfred as a "Base Pet" is kind of weird, but yeah, I would love having him in my base, perhaps dropping random trash items with a chance at a cool base item. I really want Ace the Bathound too.
    • Like x 3
  4. Grip Committed Player

I don't know know what this is. The milk sounds awful. Sure, why not?! :cool:
  5. Hraesvelg Always Right

• Like x 3
  6. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Bat-Cow is Damien's pet. :D
    • Like x 2
  7. Grip Committed Player

*smacks forehead* Saw her in Supersons (or a multiversal version of her who doesn't yet? fight crime). Thought she was a one-off plot device to differentiate the sons and help Damien learn from and cooperate with Jon. Other players have filled in a lot of my DC knowledge gaps over the years. Thank you both, and Bat-Cow gets my vote as well.
    • Like x 3
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  9. sirAlann New Player

awesomeeee idea