Batman based Gadget loadout

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by NoobThenPro, May 2, 2013.

1. NoobThenPro New Player

I made a Batman character. What should my loadout be? And should i use iconic batarang?
  2. General Zod 10000 Post Club

Yes
    • Like x 2
  3. NoobThenPro New Player

Well its cuz Iconic Batarang isn't very good.. thats why i'm asking
  4. General Zod 10000 Post Club

But you're going for a Batman character being good isn't necessary ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. Comixfan Committed Player

If you don't, it's not really Batman!

Well it won't really be Batman anyway as he's already in game but stilll... yeah... ;)

Taser pull, sticky bomb, gauss grenade, napalm grenade, battle drone & neural neutralizer would all be good powers to use.
  6. General Powers New Player

Replace Neural Neutralizer with Hide and you're good to go.
  7. Meta Flare New Player

u could use, batarang, throwing knives, grapple line attack, sticky bomb, BATtle drone, bunker buster. maybe switch out throwing knives for back flip kick.
  8. CypherXone Committed Player

Batman Loadout: Powers-Gadgets, Weapon- Martial Arts, Movement- Acrobatics
    Damage Role: Baterang Multi-shot, Intimidation,Stealth, Distract, Self-Destruct Signal, Zip Tie Attack
    Stealth Role: Surprise Attack, Implosion Mine, Thermite Mine, Anesthetic, Self-Destruct Signal, Grapple Line Attack
    Control Role: Taser Pull, Cryo-Foam, Stealth, Gauss Grenade, Sticky Bomb, Napalm Grenade

Superman Loadout: Powers- Earth, Weapon- Brawling, Movement- Flight
    Damage: Heat Vision, Freezing Breath, Swoop Attack, Whirwind Attack, Dustoff, Localized Tremor
    Tank Role: Heat Vision, Freezing Breath, Unstoppable, Jackhammer, Rumblecrush, Shards

Wonder Woman Loadout: Powers- Magic, Weapon- Brawling, Movement- Flight
    Damage Role: Amazonium Deflection, Mesmerizing Lasso, ? , ? , ?, ? - I have no clue what Wonderwoman could do in this game.
  9. dr strangeonline Loyal Player

For control you may want to sub defib for taser pull so you have a power dump and battle drone for either NG, Stealth or Foam. When trolling its importand to carry a P O T, Power dump, Power SC, Defense debuff a shield can be very helpful to.
  10. dr strangeonline Loyal Player

For wonder woman Vacuum bubble, swoop attack, Neo Venom, Final Ruin, Mesmerizing lasso, Amazonian Deflection are all feasible for DPS powers. Theirs other healer powers that will work i'm not that familiar with but circle of protection, boon of souls, and the watcher are all doable She does straddle the magic side of things and while she may not cast magic she is protected by it. The shield is another weapon that works too.

I'd have to look at the healer side of the powers but for Sorcery I'd say
    Rejuvenate, Circle of protection, Boon, Shield, the watcher, last could be final ruin/pet/the one that damages and heals small ticks/Neo

If I we're to play healer with her I'd either use a shield or bow.
  11. CypherXone Committed Player

I totally agree with you on how to have a better loadout, but I guess I was trying to stick with how one could make a "Batman" character. I never seen or heard of "Batman" having a Battle Drone. Plus I believe Batman would more likely use a Taser Pull, than Defibulator... but I'm looking at this from more of a roleplaying standpoint. Even though, this would still be a Batmanesque character, I think when a person is able to play a role, it help one be able to improve their playstyle. I could be wrong...
  12. dr strangeonline Loyal Player

Your right about the Batman toon being more batmanesque with your aforementioned loadout I just didn't want to see another troller running around without the proper tools. Batman has used drone's and robots in certain title runs but as for a run of the mill issue he's more likely to do it on his own or with something from his belt. I agree with you on the taser suiting bats but SB is just better and the tanks I've ran with don't like when stuff gets yanked outta there zone. We don't actually see the SB so it could be thought of as an explosive batarang just a thought.

I like your Post though, especially the super man I hadn't thought of using an earth tank but it makes a lot of sense. Would you still be able to tank and survive without pets to mitigate the damage? I haven't used that power set at all and am unfamiliar.
  13. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

Actually Batman has not Gadgets power, but completely different his own NPC powerset. E.G.: he has stasis field like device with flying bats inside it (encasement is unbreakoutable) like bastion turrets in Batcave. & when he performing spinning punch he throws bats out a ground, whereas Gadget exobyters shining cyan honeycomb Implosion-like picture. Same npc powerset belongs to nightwing, robin, huntress, batwoman e.t.c. iconic characters in game. I suggested you make normal gadget user with no restrictions in loadout to not be too weak. & about Batman - you can just buy his data in Marketplace & play Batman in legend arenas! Not many players wield clones long time.
  14. CypherXone Committed Player

I use a tank similar to the superman loadout without the heat vision and the freezing breath (replacing those with swoop attack and dustoff in my tank role). I tank fine without mitigating damage, absorbing damage with my Jackhammer alone, but than again, I put most of my skill points behind dominance and toughness. I tend to focus on spamming rumble crush and shards combos and unstoppable and jackhammer for the power interaction effects. Most of my team love when I swoop in to take the pressure off of them during a heated battle, and I when I can't take the heat I dustoff from the scene till I can regain my power and return.
  15. dr strangeonline Loyal Player

Nice thanks for the info on how to earth tank without the pets! Very cool!
  16. Owl Devoted Player

Power:Gadgets
    Movement: Acrobat
    Weapon: Martial Arts
    Normal Loadout: Batarang Multi-Shot, Zip Tie Attack, Stealth, Distract, Gauss Grenade, Sticky Bomb or Neural Neutralizer
    Stealth Loadout: Sleep Dart, Cuff'Em, Thermite Mine, Implosion Mine, Surprise Attack, Anesthetic
    • Like x 1
  17. BrotherMutant New Player

Never tried that Dustoff move, feels like it would be anti-tank like though. Does it juggle or provide protection? Is it a SC like Vacuum Bubble? I like that one for some extra attention getting on my Superman wannabe.