Batcave: Inner Sanctum's Final Fight

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by X-zero, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. X-zero Loyal Player

Since this hasn't been reported on the new forum yet and my league and a few others just got bit by this bug. I just want to say Brother Eye still sometimes become untargetable and there is nothing we can do but just wipe and walk away.

And there were no wipes in the raid until we had to because he won't let us target him. So no idea what causes this glitch.
    • Like x 3
  2. Little Sister New Player

If you look at the latest Test Server Update, they seem to have fixed it.
    • Like x 1
  3. X-zero Loyal Player

I thought I heard it had been fix so they have fix it. It is just not live yet, I see.
  4. Evil Grave New Player

Yes this needs to be fixed Brother Eye comes out and is completely untargetable
  5. EL Psycho New Player

Has been happening to me since November. Tried it last week and same problem. However, I tried doing Inner on my Alt just yesterday & I was able to Target Brother Eye but couldn't hurt him at all. =/
  6. Zhouz Well-Known Player

Just wiped twice on this raid back to back because he wasn't target-able
  7. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Oh this has been happening long before last November. It was a but that was slated to be looked at but nothing ever came of it.

Sometimes dying once fixes it, sometimes there's nothing you can do.

What I can recall from every time i've ran it since it's been broken (about 5 times) is that every time we destroyed all the terminals and never let a single one stay active during the cycle.

Batman has no issues targeting Eye, and Eye certainly has no issues targeting the player. Some kind of event flag simply isn't triggering like it should.

There are other glitches to note in this boss section as well. Sometimes Eye will break off the wall and fall down on that platform. Perhaps that has something to do with it. Maybe he's not where he's supposed to be exactly and it's causing an issue with the event flag...or something...
  8. Zizzi New Player

Another bug I sometimes encounter is that he is able to damage you even when you are not in the room by firing his lasers down the hallway.
    I remember we were regrouping outside and all of a sudden I died by his laser. He can reach you pretty far down too. We had to retreat as far back as the "intersection" to be safe.
  9. Dragon Power Well-Known Player

Inner Brother Eye finally getting fixed? Still can't believe my eyes...Had to go back and reread in order to double check that I wasn't hallucinating. That's got to be one of the oldest bugs. LoL
  10. Flemix Level 30

Twice we got cheated of our speed feat because of this curse.
    All excited to reach the end in about 25 min only to be greeted with this infamy.
    Let's say the second time put us in a seriously bad mood.

This is an extremely aggravating glitch that should have been hot fixed in a frenzy.
    For a whole range of players Inner can be quite the ordeal and this massive slap in the face could very well send their heads flying.
    Such an unacceptable issue taking months to be fixed contribute to giving the game a bad rep.
  11. Cold Fuzion New Player

Wow, This bug still about? Its been happening for a long, long time. Lets face it, inner sanctum as been a buggy raid since day one, and I'm surprised these are still occurring!
  12. NexGen New Player

The workaround is to not instantly destroy the five consoles. Let them sit for a few seconds and then blow them up.
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This is resolved with GU 23.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.