Up-Votes Needed Bat-bot charger

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by PickArole, Apr 23, 2022.

1. PickArole Well-Known Player

Ok, this and the other extra complete 5 missions are getting old. EVERY time i turn around the missions location has nothing to trigger. This is getting very old and NEEDS to be fixed! I'm spending cash on replay badges to get the stupid feats! I'm not gonna be spending on this glitchy game much longer! FIX IT!!
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They were moved to the Lincoln Memorial with the rest of the mission givers. The Batbot is on the roof, the Lantern Battery is to the right behind Jimmy, the crates are to the left on the ground.
  3. PickArole Well-Known Player

I'm on the roof right where the Yellow marker shows. I've even phased every phase and it's still not showing up.
  4. PickArole Well-Known Player

5. merrygoblin Well-Known Player

The roof of that building where it used to be, near the Robins, or the roof of the Lincoln Memorial? It moved to near the quest givers in this last week, as did the ones for the Apex Predators and Lanterns special missions.
  6. PickArole Well-Known Player

Sorry, but that pic was taken earlier today. There is no other place on my map for it.
  7. PickArole Well-Known Player

8. PickArole Well-Known Player

I don't care what the devs say, I care what the game does.
  9. PickArole Well-Known Player

It's a bug. It's showing on the roof, but is indeed located on the Lincoln mem roof.
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Duh. We told you it was moved to the Lincoln Memorial.
  11. PickArole Well-Known Player

Well devs, get your location corrected so people like the above don't pizz off people reporting bugs. Maybe next time it will be a nice glitch on my part and I WILL keep my mouth shut. I don't like being duhed when reporting a bug with proof.