Bases Bases Bases Oh Yea Bases !!!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MystoganJella, May 27, 2022.

1. MystoganJella Well-Known Player

Just curious devs any hints on what the next lair theme may be and community what theme you think will be done for our next bases as they did so well with the Atlantis Manor legends and braniac base what would y’all like to see :)
    • Like x 1
  2. the solowing Steadfast Player

The quiver i hope xD
  3. Achikah All About That Base

-Prays in House of Mystery-
    • Like x 2
  4. Tolly Committed Player

hoping that it doesn't clone the theme of the manor and that it's a novelty on all the features!!!

Please DCUO devs do what ESO did with their housing!
  5. Eve YouTuber

I am hoping It is a mentor lair, like we had Batman's "Wayne Manor". So a Fortress or Themyscira.
    • Like x 2
  6. beardrive Committed Player

I know the Gothic theme serves as a general "haunted mansion", but I'd like to see a plainer base with stronger features in a haunted mansion style. So the crown molding would be there, but unhindered by objects, and the walls would have no sectioning, so a very large item can placed along an entire wall regardless of sectioning.
  7. Achikah All About That Base

Imagine the Manor Theme, but one side room has a built in pool, as Oceans teased at one livestream, and then the other, where the skylight is positioned, is an open window to a Themyscrian sky. All of this done up with Grecian columns and frescos and friezes. *_*

Also, a Fortress lair reskin with a Kandor/Phantom Zone in the front Manor areas and the Batcave being a Sunstone area like the FOSs.

*____*
    • Like x 1