Base extension---More rooms

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NightwingsBeyond, Oct 4, 2017.

1. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

and the "Baxter Building" was little more than a lived in lab...never said all heroes...or villains fit this framework...but some do...the CW shows this with Arrow...the Marvel movies have shown Starks different places...some hero and villain backstories would use that feature well
  2. Imaginos Dedicated Player

I really miss my City of Heroes bases. Had about 6 of them with all sorts of themes (test server and live servers).
    • Like x 1
  3. Imaginos Dedicated Player

• Bases still need a Z axis for placing items so we can actually put stuff on tables and desks etc..
    • The purple/pink circles need to allow the items to be placed farther away from them so we can actually place these properly in said areas. (like the one by the column, so we can rotate the item around to the other side of the column, or in the alcoves so we can put the item against the side walls in the alcoves.... or do away with the pink/purple circles all together.)
    • Picking up a base item and being able to make it into an account bound item that you can transfer to another character would be nice too.
    • How about a cave layout that's actually ALL cave instead of steel and cave. Carved stone would be fine.
    • Like x 3
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The Ancient layout is all carved stone. Even the amenities are stone.
  5. Saturn Girl Committed Player

It's so cool that this thread is still open and has been 12 pages since October, But no more rooms and walls in the bases and league halls yet!
    Just kidding :D
    Keep talking about new rooms.
    • Like x 2
  6. Imaginos Dedicated Player

And yet doesn't look like a cave at all. You missed the point I was making, though I do appreciate the suggestion! I also do have the ancient base look on a few of my characters and have used it to good use.

The whole point is the cave theme should be a full cave, or have another one that is a full cave. A cave theme should have come with some stalactites and stalagmites that were place-able, and columns should have been well cave columns that were a bit square-ish so you could hang stuff on them and the stairs should have been like the flat flowing areas you see near pools in some caves (flowstones). CAVES! We got a cave looking base item in the Deluge DLC but really need more and a full cave look for it to go in.

I know the current cave theme is based off the bat-cave with all of Batman's tech additions. I'd like a more natural cave/grotto type look for those of us not doing the bat-thing.
    • Like x 2
  7. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

All they do is styles ,styles, styles, and more style no bit of love for the base...
    • Like x 1
  8. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Tnx a lot, i am trying whit the help of the community to not let this thread die.
    • Like x 1
  9. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

I agree whit you
  10. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

An other interesting base i found....big big space

• Like x 1
  11. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

hey all found this cool base lair on google :))
    [IMG]
  12. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Tell you all, it will be nice if we actually was going under water in ower base like this one

[IMG]
  13. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Common all support the thread for more rooms and layouts of the base!!!!
  14. Imaginos Dedicated Player

By the way the baisic assets used for the League of Assassins Alert would be perfect to modify for a full cave look. Everything is there and would need little modding.
    • Like x 1
  15. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

UFF, yea, definitely.
  16. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Now there is a plan, all we need is someone from the DEV that can help us build it, common now, i am a green lantern and will like to have a base style made out of construct, and extra rooms all so

``DEVS WERE ARE YOU CAN YOU? SEE THIS THREAD?``
  17. IcyStone Well-Known Player

My basee is on standby. I cant add more items and lost interest. Also i dont have patience to make a second because I have all amenities only on one and would only use one so thres no point
  18. aethergirl Level 30

I just want an open space with no roof or walls. With water puddles and sand piles I could make my own beach
    • Like x 2
  19. Comixfan Committed Player

There is so much the devs could do with bases and league halls yet they've done very, very little with them at all.

Disappointing doesn't come close to expressing how I feel about that.

All we get is styles, styles, styles, auras, auras, auras.
    • Like x 1
  20. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Man i agree whit you!!! like seriously enough whit the styles and auras!!! to much i to much !!! have a bit of love to the base ! DEV`s we are not asking that much.
    • Like x 1