Bane vs Killer Croc

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by deadstryoke, Jun 19, 2013.

1. deadstryoke New Player

Who wins? Location cape carmine? Bane has his venom. Win by death or K.O.
    FIGHT lol mortal kombat
  2. crownclownking New Player

I have no idea but killer croc was freaking scary in batman arkham asylum lol either way i guess killer croc just cause hes a freaking lizard (i dont know about comics or any dcu universe and what not so i am clueless on what they can do or their powers or lack of ) [IMG]
  3. General Zod 10000 Post Club

4. metal1ix Well-Known Player

Research of both characters:

Killer Croc:
    Has sharp claws and teeth that can rip apart flesh.
    His reptilian body can recover from almost any injury inflicted.
    Can inflict 25,000 pounds of pressure per square inch with his mouth.
    Endurance is almost comparable to a super human.

Bane:
    Depends on venom for strength.
    As long as he has venom, Bane is virtually indestructible.
    Disconnection from his venom supply will cause Bane to have a withdrawal effect, therefore causing Bane to become extremely weakened.
    Venom gives anyone unlimited strength to those who ingest it.

I would say that if the two would face each other in combat, Bane would have the advantage; that is if his venom wiring would not get cut off by Killer Croc's teeth.
    • Like x 1
  5. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

Bane broke both his arms in their first face off. I think Bane's just too smart for Croc.
  6. Deathmark New Player

Bane for sure. Because he's clever (soemthing that seems to always get overlooked). Killer Croc isn't.

edit: I guess pharaoh had just said that.....
  7. neptunesBeard New Player

He's not really a lizard. He's supposed to be a human with a skin condition. I was actually displeased with how croclike they made him in the game.(DCUO, not AC)
    • Like x 1
  8. deadstryoke New Player

I think it would go this way
    Bane is there looking wtf is going on while Killer Croc will see him since he hates bane he will start attacking him. Bane notices Killer Croc charging at him so he quickly tries to move but Killer Croc catches his and slams him on the wall. Then bane quickly reaches for his venom injector. He injects him and punches Killer Croc. Killer Croc drops him then bane says something in Spanish then Killer Croc replies with a rude tone" For how many times you ask for mercy but you are breakfast today". They keep trading blows, Killer Croc trying cut his venom injector but they see a smoke pellet dropping near them then they see the batman on the roof. Batman"You Ladies done fighting?. After that they both fall unconscious on the floor neither winning......So i say its an Stalemate
  9. Pharaoh Dedicated Player

All good. You want milk with that?