Bad Test Dummies

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Starbrand, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Starbrand Dedicated Player

The dummies are, nowadays, awful to test power, combos, rotations.

With the increase of Might/Prec, due t5 gear, the dummies cant stand a full rotation, so the combat log shows wrong damage numbers.

Devs should increase the Health of dummies, it´s so simple.

Devs should too increase the number of dummies avaiable, war room is crowded everyday, we cant test anything with 5 other ppl just using Dual Pistols because is "cool".

And, can we have 2 or 3 dummies in our lairs to test AOE powers? (Dont know if it is already possible).
    • Like x 1
  2. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

You cannot have more than one dummy, as you can only have one collection complete, and the item is not tradeable.
    I agree it's... Odd... But you could either test it out on a buddy in a duel, or perhaps take off all your gear and test your base damage and loadout without any gear on a dummy.
  3. Starbrand Dedicated Player

They could change and add an option to have more than 1 dummie.
  4. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

I was thinking along these same lines just recently. I would like to see some sub-boss lvl sparring Targets put in the game. Give them the same health pool as a CC bounty or an MBOT or OBOT (or even higher). That way we can really see what our powers/rotations can do. And we can see how long it takes us to get their health down. I remember when I was first leveling in the game the current sparring targets would take me a long time to wear down their bar and it was really nice to see that time get shorter as my character got stronger. Now I just blast through their health bar like it is nothing and I don't really have any visual way to tell how effective my rotation is because I can't see how fast my extended rotation burn is...
  5. Notangie New Player

The dummies for support roles to practice are even worse.
  6. Vulmyss Dedicated Player

It barely matters anyway. The dummies in your base can barely survive one hit from me. The dummies in the HQ can last MAYBE 2 retri withers