Bad Network Version

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Solarstar, Apr 25, 2013.

1. ScarletWays New Player

still says World down for me =(
  2. RKA-Granted New Player

Same thing is happening to me as well.
    Can someone please help me with this?
  3. Nathanial1989 New Player

i am getting this too and i just bought the 100 dollar Legendary membership!!!!
  4. PriyankaChopra New Player

getting the message " World Down" at character selection . Website says servers are up!

everything is fine on my end . this happens after every server restart =(

Edit: ok its up
  5. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Thanks for the update. Please let us know if you continue to have issues.
  6. muffindonor New Player

i was making my character, then it disconnected me and now i keep getting the bad network version error when trying to get back in
  7. Weivy New Player

I installed the game last night (on steam) and I haven't been able to connect at all. I keep getting "Bad Network Version".

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently the server should be down right now for an update. Although the front page and server list says that they're all up? That's a problem that needs to be fixed.
  8. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Please submit a support ticket and pm Sean and I your ticket reference number. We will be happy to look into this for you.
  9. rebilion New Player

hey this problem happened to me on my US server....when SOE made the update on july 24 i had the (bad network version error) as well and untill now i am unable to get to the character select screen....so i tried changing the servers..i went to EU server and i got able to get to the character select screen...then i got back to the US server..i noticed it is doing an update ( installing) for some reason it did not install before...and right now it is happening always and i am unable to get to my character select screen....SOE what do i do...... am i missing some updates....i asked a guy on the EU server he said that the US server is up and running it is not shut down...SOE what should i do?? thank you for all you help
  10. rebilion New Player

Hey :D.....am having the same problem here on the US server(i am using a PC bu the way)....so after the update on july 24 i logged in and then this (bad network version) screen popped up..i didn't even get to my character select screen..so i changed the servers i went to EU server and everything went fine no errors no crashes...then i got back again to the US server i noticed that it is updating( installing) new files..strange it did not update these files before or the server is down?...so SOE please help me..am i missing any files or am i not fully updated...i am still getting this error..thank you for all your support
  11. rebilion New Player

so SOE is there any way to solve this issue? thank you
  12. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Since many different things can cause this to happen, I'd suggest submitting in a support ticket so we can troubleshoot your connection issues.