Not A Bug Back From the Hack Feat + Honorary El Feat + 0.5 Points Villains Side

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Revelatiøn, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Revelatiøn Active Player

Hey, its time to the dcuo devs to give the feats Hack attack from 2011 this is a 50 points feat, because thats not normal to be there at this moment only for a 50pts and the most important to get the membership at this moment and just because some hackers was there so now you can't be full SP. -The Superman's 80th emblem, This item is available for a limited time and cannot be earned after 12/31/2018. Just WHY ? Give some styles to the past for an exclusive moment this is okay but not without stop someone to get more stats OKAY 1SP is nothing but when you are a END player like many peoples in this game its so annoying, if 1 sp give to you just 1 more precision or might or others stats thats will be same to my eyes i wanna be full so... And an other thing i wanna understand why the villains peoples have 0.5 points more than heroes peoples ?? too many things.. Im pretty sure so many guys will paid for a pack on the market like 20$ for the Bundle Hack in this one the feat withh all styles hack attack hoodie, two face style. An Other bundle with The superman emblem like just try to found something for replace or give for free idk but just something. THANKS Best Regards
    • Like x 2
  2. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Sorry but No.
    I don't have the Hack Feat, However I understand WHY it's Never been just given out.
    You HAD to have been Impacted when the PS Servers were Hacked and Taken down for an Obscene amount of time.
    Hence that is WHY Those players on PS who were playing at the time got that feat.
    I DO NOT Endorse your Idea.
    • Like x 2