Azure Youkai will Accept ANY and ALL levels, powers, etc.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by AzurKitsune, Jan 27, 2015.

1. AzurKitsune New Player

The brunt of this post is in the title. i'll say that first. We are a new league with no real goal in mind, so we will accept any and all heroes into our league. though our ONE big requirement is that you leave any issues you have with players in the league out of the league, and that there is no racism, or any remarks on peoples family. As we aim to be a more social league then anything else, we wish applicants are friendly and have a sense of humor, also fast leveling or slow leveling is up to you as a player. if you want help with quests and all that, i request you try to find people around your own level to help, as our level 30 players also have stuff they wish to do instead of running players though quests all the time. Our goal for league size is 20-40 players if we can get that many. In order to receive a invite, comment below this, and leave what day/time you will be on and i will try to send a invite in that period. i'm usually only on a few hours though, so don't take it to personal if i don't send a invite right away. another way to recieve an invite to our league is to PM
    > Risea
    >Electra DD
    >Sw1ft Arr0w in game, keep in mind that we may stop recruiting any and all peoples if we reach our current size goal, but i will put it up on here if such a thing happens. so in the mean time have fun and enjoy :).
    P.S. We are on USPC server i forgot to mention that. LOL.