Up-Votes Needed Avatar Bombardier variant helmet missing from fate vendor

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Aetrius, Mar 2, 2022.

1. Aetrius Well-Known Player

Heads, You Win, the feat for acquiring the Avatar Bombardier variant helmet is impossible to get because the Avatar Bombardier variant helmet is no longer in the game. It used to drop (rarely) in the Promethium Lockboxes, so it should have made the transition to the Dr Fate vendor in the HOL, but it isn't there, nor anywhere else. Can we get this style added to a vendor somewhere so this feat can be completed?
    • Like x 2
  2. Stranger Well-Known Player

I agree. Or add them to the booster gold vendor, and let us choose between normal head and variant. <3
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Pretty sure lady shiva or the rare style robot have them. One of them does on test, got it yesterday.
  4. Aetrius Well-Known Player

Are you sure you aren't thinking of the Aeronaut Variant? That one is on Shiva. If you're right though, then hopefully it will make it's way over to live soon.
    • Like x 1
  5. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Completely possible. I’ll be logging on to test in like 2hrs, I’ll report back. I just remember seeing “variant” last night while plowing thru styles to get a few extra sp on my test toon and know it started with an “A”
  6. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Sorry, you are correct. Back to asking where is it haha