Attn Mods: Suggestion For a New Consumable Item...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Jack T. Chance, Mar 28, 2018.

1. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I heard that Starro feeds on electricity and heat, but is vulnerable to cold and quicklime. I wonder how the spores will respond to BEING BEATEN TO DEATH WITH A BASEBALL BAT?! >: D
    • Like x 2
  2. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Yeah, the cut-off in the Promethium lockboxes was just before AF2. But the cut-off for style unlocking phase 1 is AF3 (which is episode 27). Of course, phase 1 is also limited to vendor styles (and I have no idea if the rare styles vendors are included in that).
  3. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

They will say, "We feel no pain.", followed by, "SPLAT!!!" :D
    • Like x 1
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I have one character that needs it to complete the look I was going for, so hopefully I am able to get one for him.

But even more importantly for me is that this greatly increases the chances of obtaining the Villain Only styles Hijacked Servitor Chest and Metallo's Maw Legs for my Hero that needs them! Now if they don't drop in a Lockbox, I can just go ahead and buy them on a Villain, then use Style Unlocking to unlock them on my Hero that needs them! :D
    • Like x 1