Atomic, Episode 18, and Game Update 54 Now Available!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Members Can Play Episode 18 Now!

Members' early access to Episode 18 starts now! It's a race against time to save the heroes or villains trapped by the League of Assassins in "The Demon's Pit," and it's a showdown for the ages with Black Hand, herald of Nekron, as the War of the Light nears its conclusion in "Blackest Day."

Watch the trailer, subscribe, and play today! Episode 18 will launch in the Marketplace on November 11, 2015.

New 2-Player Duo - The Demon's Pit!

The League of Assassin’s sudden interest in Central City has drawn the concern of both the Justice League and the Society. Investigate a final S.O.S. message sent from a scouting mission-gone-wrong deep inside The Demon’s Pit!

To play this 2-player Duo, your character must be level 30 and have a minimum Combat Rating of 131.

• Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new Duo under Tier 7 of the 2-Player Tab.
    o Minimum CR: 131
    o Suggested CR: 138

New 8-Player Operation and Elite Operation – Blackest Day!

The stars grow dim as the Black Lanterns spread across the universe. Black Hand, herald of Nekron, has finally revealed himself by attacking the Sinestro Corps’ sentient city, Ranx, aiming to turn it into a Corruption-spreading machine capable of wiping out the entire Universe! Sinestro conscribes every last one of you to help prevent Ranx from falling into the enemy’s black hand.

To play this 8-player Operation, your character must be level 30 and have a minimum Combat Rating of 131.

• Open your On Duty Menu and look for the new Operation under Tier 7 of the 8-Player Tab.
    o Minimum CR: 131
    o Suggested CR: 138

New Powerset Atomic Now Available!

Blast your enemies in Tank or Damage roles as the new powerset: Atomic! Members automatically have access to Atomic, and non-Members can find the powerset in the Marketplace today.

Utilize the power of nuclear energy, rearranging the atomic structure of yourself, your allies, and your enemies at will with the Atomic power set! Split Atoms, cause Thermochemical Explosions, and burn under the intense Nuclear Pressure causing unreal destruction. Transmute into fortified metal and reorganize your atomic structure to protect you and your allies in your Tank role, or harness the power of the building blocks of all matter to lay waste to your enemies in the Damage role.

There are two Atomic Power trees:
    • Radioactive – Explode with harmful radiation, reducing your enemies to ash and speeding up your recovery with the Radioactive tree.
    • Nuclear – Manipulate the subatomic structure of enemies to shield you and your allies with the Nuclear tree.

Game Update 54!
    Featuring midrange power updates to Fire, Gadgets, and Quantum, the new R&D Gear System, and Cross Faction PvE, Game Update 54 is also available today for all players. Continue reading the full update notes.
  2. YinChakra Dedicated Player

3. Emoney Dedicated Player

Thank you for the change to overheat.....but the animation still only applies to one target....but all targets take damage. Only negative thing I have noticed thus far.
  4. SupperElite New Player

HELLO ADMINISTRATOR I BOUGHT 3 ITEMS IN ONLINE STORE ... NO ITEM PURCHASED APPEARED TO ME ... PLEASE HELP ME
  5. Harlequin_Nox Committed Player

Will we be able to get the aura effect shown in 0:16 of the trailer? *crosses fingers*
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

It's part of the powerset. :)
  7. Harlequin_Nox Committed Player

Thanks for the reply. :) I was talking about the Blackest Day trailer, though. :p The black tendrils looking stuff - not that the Atomics aura isn't awesome, too. ^_^
    • Like x 1
  8. LittleToys New Player

Cant download the new update, any advice? Played fine yesterday.
  9. Hot Shot Naw New Player

Same problem, any have a solution?? or need wait for any Steam update??
  10. Drathmor Unwavering Player

yes please on the black tendrils aura if they wiggle and move like carnage or venom that would be amazing
    • Like x 1
  11. 15FloridaBoy New Player

I'm having trouble playing since the update when i tried queing up for instance it would kick me off and say error and when i log back in it makes me accepte the terms i have to reset all my settings in game and then i go through it all over again
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating these reports.
  13. Deeks420 New Player

Where do you get the black hand and livewire styles?
  14. Veritasum Loyal Player

Livewire is the vendor gear. It's located in the Tech Wing hanger (check your map). The black hand style drops from the BD raid only.
  15. Deeks420 New Player

Thanks bro. Do you or does anyone else know how to get the style in the video at the top of this forum? The atomic video
  16. LittleToys New Player

17. Veritech Loyal Player

Do you mean the Biohazard style?

Heroes can get it from doing extra mission of the Home Turf T4 daily missions at Ace Chemicals.

Villain set of Biohazard style is from the Gotham Home Turf bounty, if my memory serves me correctly.
    • Like x 1
  18. Deeks420 New Player

I'm a villain do you know where I can get the home turf bounty?
  19. Veritech Loyal Player

The poster is at Arkham Island where we get our T4 daily from. The bounty itself is at Ace Chemicals.
  20. XAOC Active Player

The update broke one of my armory builds. When i try to switch to it i get the error that it`s missing the required SP... And in the base it says invalid bellow. How should i proceed? I really don`t want to rebuild it again from scratch :|

Edit: Not sure about what broke it, but it stopped working after the update so i just assumed it`s update related.