Atomic battle tank

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Newgod Radion, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Newgod Radion New Player

Whats the best might artifact setup for an atomic battle tank?

Im on switch so its kinda hard to run things when population not that high. Anyways

CR 206
    Role: tank
    Health: 30762
    Defense: 28642
    Might: 14505
    Dominance: 5555

My augments are all might. Not max out yet though. I want to get the adaptive augments all might as well.

I have 112 skill points. One into supersonic the rest into might.
    Focus: Hybrid
    10% Might
    5% Dominance
    5% Restoration
    5% Vitalization

I have Escalating Neck Mod
    Max Damage Hand Mod

My artifacts are

Philosophers Stone rank 106
    2% to dominance, might, restoration, precision, and vitalization.
    ( at 180 I get 4%)

Strategist Card rank 117
    2% to dominance, might, restoration, precision, and vitalization.
    (at 180 I get 4%)

Solar Amplifier rank 55
    (I intend to use Heat Vision and take advantage of the 5% Might)

My gear is all tank including utility belt and trinket. I have yet to get orbital and supply drop but working on it.

Would i be able to maximize my might like this or all artifacts that give 5% might? Or would a different approach be best such as replace Solar Amplifier with another artifact that gives 4% to all stats?

I have no trouble running any instance
  2. Fixty Active Player

For Atomic Battle Tank I use:
    Scrap
    Dilustel
    Tetra
    Mystic 7.

I think it's the most beneficial for atomic battle tank.
    Core is M7 as the heals and def buff are really strong the rest I switch during the battle. For adds I use scrap and tetra to build my supercharge for 8-man shield and for bosses I use dilustel as it gives me more hp which means I get more might for my tetra. If someone in the team has higher tetra then me I stick with scrap. If I had more artifacts I'd also use everyman instead of tetra if someone has stronger one then me. You can also go for grimorium. I'd stick with M7 as core tho
  3. Juggurnaut Level 30

For Atomic Battle I have been experimenting with a couple setups.

Setup 1
    Scrap, Eye and Grim
    (Grim places your pi to make electron flare and Geiger blast hit harder)

Running these powers
    Atom splitter
    Neutron Bomb
    Geiger blast
    Electron Flare
    Atomic Reorganization
    Neo-Venom Boost ir Atomic Blast

I spec Hybrid
    Always wear tank gear

Head mod should be neo-venom
    Max damage
    Core strength

This should allow you to run neo-venom almost off cooldown with scrap at 200. Or you can use the chest mod

Setup 2
    Same powers and rotation
    Trans, Strat, Grim

Replace your supercharge with Robot sidekick

Rotation works by doing a combo and clipping with Geiger blast. Alternate which combo you use and alway clip finish with Geiger blast.

Always wear Tank gear because you need the dominance to heal yourself.
    • Like x 1
  4. Illumin411 Loyal Player

For my atomic battle tank I use Tetra, Manacles and Philosophers Stone.

Full tank gear but I have additional head, hands and neck apart from my “Tanky Tank” loadout that have the Supercharged Atomic Blast, Max Damage and Escalating Might mods. In utility belt I have DPS trinket, Orbital, Supply Drop and Hearthrob (will probably sub in Slayers Sunken Rune once summer seasonal comes around). I use all dom augments except for one of the adaptives is might.

I spec superpowered since one of the main reasons for my battletank LO is soloing bounty’s and other stuff where I don’t have a troll. Max out damage crits, max Might/power, 100 in Dom and 60 in Health.

Loadout is Thermochemical, Geriger Blast, Atomic Reorg, Electron Flare, Density and Atomic Blast. Rotation is just soamming thermochemical clipping the 3rd hit with Geiger Blast and then hitting Electron Flare off cooldown clipping with Density. I use Atomic Blast like a 10K and do two of them back to back after stacking glucon aura, DPS trinket and supply drop damage buffs.

One note, if you decide to stick with Heat Vision in your LO, use the empowered Channeling hand mod instead of Max Damage. Not only will it ensure you don’t get interrupted but it provides a defense buff as well.
    • Like x 1
  5. Newgod Radion New Player

Okay so I seen a few post having Geiger Blast on their loadout. Is it really strong? I could replace Unleash-Antimatter with it. But my loadout is

Atom Splitter
    Electron Flare
    Unleash-Antimatter
    Atomic Blast
    Thermonuclear Explosion
    Heat Vision

Since I posted my original post I'm at
    CR 226

Health: 40225
    Defense: 35296
    Might: 18686
    Dominance: 7051

Philosopher's stone rank 109
    Strategist Card rank 117
    Solar Amplifier rank rank 126

I believe I need to replace my stategist artifact with eye of gemini as it has the same stats but better abilities. Come to think of it i don't believe im even noticing anything with the strategist artifact in turns of its abilities.

I saw a big boost on my damage once i swapped in solar amplifier and using heat vision.
  6. L T Devoted Player

Geiger Blast will do a lot more damage than Unleash Antimatter-- it's quite strong. You should only run that if you're using a Supercharge. Also, they Eye Of Gemini is far less useful if you're not running a supercharge.
  7. Newgod Radion New Player

I am running Atomic Blast. Should I still remove unleash antimatrer or replace it with geiger blast? Gemini heals you among other things but yes it only works if I use a supercharger. Still its better than strategist card cuz i dont think im even using its abilities moreso just the stats.
  8. Mazahs Loyal Player

I may be running it wrong, but here goes since it's worked well for me.
    Acro w/ tumbling master and chrono emitters. I will change out G Blast w/ HL shield at times to have extra protection.
    Artifacts:

Manacles - Mystic 7 - Grimorum (for PI on G blast) and free damage

I use full tank gear, spec pure might / power then put the rest into DOM -
    Atom Splitter , APA, Neutron Bomb, Atomic Reorganization, Geiger Blast, Density

Both Splitter and Bomb hit adds in front and behind you, so you combo either > clip 3rd hit w/ Blast then APA for buff ,continue combo > clip G Blast until APA is off cooldown.
  9. L T Devoted Player

Sorry I read your load out wrong.

I would consider changing the Supercharge to neo-venom boost. You get a defense buff that's useful in tank stance and the 40% damage increase for 15 seconds is probably better than Atomic Blast will give you.

As far as Geiger Blast vs Unleash Antimatter, it's probably close to a wash over time. Unleash Antimatter will use less power make up for the damage lost with more frequent supercharge use.
  10. Newgod Radion New Player

Does Neovenom-boost work with philosopher stone?