atomic animations and power in general

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ApolloMystique, Oct 17, 2015.

1. ApolloMystique New Player

not this for sure...the animations i mentioned liking, namely the one with the nuclear orb is awesome...the others look like a reskinned celestial...
  2. Lionxoft Committed Player

Blame the PS3 for this
    • Like x 1
  3. Harlequin Devoted Player

As pointed out by Krushmor in another thread, several of the visuals are simply recolored versions of stuff the Atomic OMACs and Morrowbots have been using since the beginning, some with flashy stuff thrown in over the top of them but still the OG animations underneath.

I was pretty over the whole Green vs Orange thing until I just ran a new alt up to 30 and did the OMAC storyline again. Seeing all those Atomic effects, especially the big baddie at the end of the Brother Eye instance, made me pissed again. Devs, create an OG Atomic color skin pack and put it on the MP as an experiment. I know I'd buy it. Others would, too, especially if it would lead to other recolors being introduced down the line.
    • Like x 2
  4. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

It's true, but they probably can't make recolor things because of low PS3 memory. Or maybe they want Atomic red because of kommunists. We all know kommunists have lot of nuclear weapons and they red. So probably komrade Spytle won't change it for the glory of Soviet Russia.