AToH project: "Batman Beyond" Discussion

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Solstice Vanguard, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Solstice Vanguard Well-Known Player

I wanted to start a discussion thread on this project that's carefully in the planning.

The title itself is not a typo neither a faux: I wish to express my interpretation on the brand, depicted as a machinima exclusively on DCUO.

Though I don't wish to express all the details of this project, anything you wish to know feel free to ask. I am looking for players who could lend a voice or three, along with designs and finally a personal mini-camera crew.

All art direction, writing and production is handled by yours truly.

Teaser Video:

2. Backseid Devoted Player

I
    I have no idea what you're talking about or what the thread title even means.

Edit: Just noticed the vid... nope, still have no clue.
    • Like x 1
  3. Solstice Vanguard Well-Known Player

"Batman Bayond: The Series"

Coming Soon

DC Universe Online Logo

I assumed the only way to figure this out would be a machinima production in the planning.

Alas, I have to edit this to avoid anymore subliminal underlining.

My apologies for offending your intellect.
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

o_O

I don't think anybody really knows what this thread is about. You have given absolutely no information about the project at all.
    • Like x 1
  5. Backseid Devoted Player

Still lost... o_O
    • Like x 1
  6. Solstice Vanguard Well-Known Player

I left it vague on purpose mainly because I just didn't want to give too much away.

I'm more than humble enough to give this a "my fault" on my end and purvey the information.

This upcoming project will be a machinima based on the animated show with my very own spin on it. I've been personally longing for some form of "Beyond" content in DCUO and, perhaps, this is a way for me to express my desires for it by creating this machinima.

The story is in a post-modern setting and will see my own interpretation of the rogue gallery. Unlike my upcoming project (which I've posted before), I wish to work with many who desire to lend their time in being a part of this production.

I don't wish to give away any story bits until I have a full team assembled. Characters will be revealed under my own pretense, and a trailer is in the works.

Is this elaborate enough?
  7. Dezaras Loyal Player

I'm pretty busy with my own projects (sig) but I could probably assist in some way, even if it's just camera work.
  8. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

Ok I'll take a crack at figuring this out.

You are working on make your own version of a Batman Beyond series within DCUO. Cool, I hope it works out they way you want it to.

It also sounds like you are in hopes of this spurring on actual BB content being made for the game. This hope, I'm sorry to say you will have to let go of. BB was specifically off the table in all contract talks for this game, original and recent. It has a separate ownership from DC, making it outside the reach of DCUO.
    • Like x 1