Up-Votes Needed Assisted Living Feat RWE

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Lara, May 22, 2021.

1. Lara Committed Player

So ive been trying this Feat with my League as you can clearly see he got healed TWICE and the feat didnt popped fix this , People wasting time for litterly nothing ridiculous [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. Vitalizerr New Player

^
    • Like x 1
  3. Lara Committed Player

Still waiting on reply from a dev
    • Like x 1
  4. Mighty Fear New Player

A bit wierd assuming the feat is bugged, it can even hapen without trying (I have it on multiple chars), most likely it has to be made on 1st try, if you let him heal 3 times and wipe to try again, it won't work because in that instance he already got healed more then 2 times.
  5. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

I did this feat several times this past week without trying, if that was your only attempt at it it's worth trying again imo
    if you still can't obtain it then write down the more specific circumstances with that run?

I did this today at my 5th or more attempt so probably not the issue.
  6. Lara Committed Player

7. Miserable Dedicated Player

This definitely needs to be fixed. I have the feat but have experienced this issue multiple times.

One theory I've heard is that the feat won't work if even just one person gets their cog when they're supposed to miss it, but I can't confirm this. Are you sure that no one in the group hit a cog when they weren't supposed to?
    • Like x 1
  8. Lara Committed Player

Ye im sure i was with my league in voice chat, we closed only x2 the portals and before and after not touched one
  9. Lara Committed Player

Update: Did the Feat yesterday we close First phase portals and let him heal x2 after
  10. Liightmare dc Active Player

Have completed the feat 4 different times now and it’s not popping for us.