Assistance for the Underdog...

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by CypherXone, Nov 29, 2015.

1. CypherXone Committed Player

I'm a terrible player by these game player standards. I spend too much time focusing on my character being thought out and not following any cookie cut "Build" that I end up not being the recommended or preferred teammate. I end up having a load out that looks nothing like the "perfect" anything. But boy do I have fun. If your like me then you're hoping that if you spec right your character will be on par with the rest.

It seems most of these builds out here are so cookie cut. Don't you get tired of seeing the same moves by most players. It's rare to come across a unique character with array of powers, cool uniform, and a decent name. I think most players take this game as a joke and only care about having the controller having high Vit, or Tanks w/ high Def. or Healers with high Rest.

Most player in this game reminds me of the DC Comic books of the 60's and 70's where they had comical characters running around looking like "Who did it"! They'd be more fitting in an Adam West or George Clooney Bat Man movie. I like the more serious post 1980 comics or the 2000 era Comic Book movies... Ahh.

Any hoot, I'm interested in hearing about your character's load outs and themes and maybe we can assist you in how you can make your character on par with the other players without giving up the things that make your character special. With all the PI, AM, and WM in this game, I'm sure we can find the right load out and role for you. You won't hear me say what you need to have...