As December approaches, what would be the craziest monthly reward Devs could offer you?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Aduzar Light, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

Well seeing that the shaded comic chroma is in high demand, really fn awesome, and, for now, seemingly only available through trades at 1.3ish billion to 2billion and huge scam potential...

Perhaps the devs on the December monthly reward would offer up an alternative to the shaded comic material with that of the comic dot material??

The shaded comic material has a kind of a shine to it making colors really pop.

The comic dot would have more of a papery, matted?, look to it and well instead of shaded lines you have...well shaded dots.
  2. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

Josie and the.....+1
    • Like x 2
  3. Mentaldope40 Dedicated Player

The introduction to the very first material you can use on skin.
    • Like x 1
  4. Lycan Nightshade Dedicated Player

a new ps4 so i can actually play.......
  5. Brit Loyal Player

A big belly in slimline suit Chest Style, with a spot for a large sized emblem.
  6. Trykz Dedicated Player

An nth metal that fortifies one artifact to 200
    • Like x 1
  7. Spells New Player

The option to unlock one feat that hasn’t been unlocked on any of your characters
  8. NikoManiko Well-Known Player

Making armories usefull and fun, and not just button for fast style change.
    For example, make them like little "bank" just for your build gear. This way people could actually have fun trying new builds and have more builds (which should be the point of armories) and not to be stressed about inventory space like now or just give up from other role like me.
    With that change armory sale would be good thing i guess.
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

This, in my humble opinion, is a FANTASTIC idea.
  10. BumblingB I got better.

To be honest, I'm surprised they haven't had this in game already. lol Sometimes your furry level wants to be cute anime catgirl, not full on snout and tell. #amirite?

Guys...

Why are you looking at me like that...?
    • Like x 3
  11. Proxystar #Perception

Exactly! wait, what?
    • Like x 1
  12. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Welp how do you guys feel about the aura
  13. Hraesvelg Always Right

How much did Tharkis pay you to say that?
    • Like x 1
  14. Solarbound Committed Player

An announcement for a PVP fix would be great -_-
  15. Proxystar #Perception

Tharkis who?
    • Like x 2