Not A Bug Artifacts not for sale in Watchtower

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by NotHappy, Jun 29, 2021.

1. NotHappy Active Player

I've noted that John Constantine sells all the artifacts in the Hall of Doom but only sells a limited selection of artifacts in the Watchtower. Seems the Metal I content and up are not available in the Watchtower.
  2. Mertal Defer Level 30

Why you snitching on John? What he doing for the villains don’t need to be said.
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Are you on a toon that hasn't run the missions to unlock those certain artifacts? I know he doesn't sell the Ra's Ah Ghul ones but they're in the booster vendor. The rest I've seen from John
  4. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Yeah, I think the Kryptonian ones are in the quark vendor, too.
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Original Artifacts: Cog of Mageddon, Dilustel Refractor, Entwined Rings of Azar, Starheart Fragment, Tetrahedron of Urugund
    Centennial Collapse: Legionnaire's Sparring AI, Parasite's Power Harness, Scrap of the Soul Cloak
    Death of Superman: Omegahedron
    Atlantis: Eye of Gemini, Manacles of Force, Orb of Arion, Dead King's Scepter
    Justice League Dark: Claw of Aelkhund, Grimorium Verum, Mystic Symbol of the Seven, Philosopher's Stone

There were no artifacts introduced in Metal Part I.

Metal Part II: La-Mort Card, Page of Destiny, Gem of Horus, Strategist Card, Transformation Card
    Birds of Prey: BOP Commlink, Source Shard, Everyman Prototype
    Wonderverse: Lasso of Truth, Lernaea's Amulet, Purple Healing Ray
    Long Live the Legion: Computo's Redistributor HUD, Grimbor's Chains, Quislet
    World of Flashpoint: Circe's Mask, Pied Piper's Flute

Time Capsule Artifacts are located in the Time & Space Vendor: Amulet of Rao, Bottled City Soder, Solar Amplifier, Lazarus Pit Water, Demon's Fang, Venom Wrist Dispenser
    • Like x 1