Artifacts gone?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by coldchilln88, Dec 13, 2021.

1. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

So I apologize if this has already been addressed. I haven't been really on the game or forum lately. But I logged in and my fortification tab is gone and my artifacts that I had slotted are gone. Did something happen? The UI isn't even there where the artifacts would be
  2. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

There was a glitch with fortifications so the devs have disabled fortification for now. Your equipped arts still work. OP items and head augments have been reverted to their base level temporarily.
    • Like x 1
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Dude it's all over the front page right here... :confused:
  4. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Dude I checked staff posts didn't see anything. But as always super helpful. All I saw was a glitch happened. Nothing else
    • Like x 1
  5. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

That's weird. They're like missing though? But still work?
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Any time friend :)
  7. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

Their vanishing seems to be somehow linked to the fortification tab being gone. They are just invisible. You can change the bottom one if you wish but not the rest.
    • Like x 1
  8. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

I can't change any of them. They're completely gone in my UI. You can just click on one in your inventory I guess and it auto swaps? Meh ok. Thanks for the info clownin
    • Like x 1
  9. Dubb Lantern Well-Known Player

I swear to Christ this forum is the ******* worst.
  10. Proxystar #Perception

Christ is unlikely to appreciate you swearing. ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. Valka Lynx Dedicated Player

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/episode-42-known-issues.319750

• Like x 2
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You'd be surprised what Israeli men are into.
    • Like x 1
  13. Hraesvelg Always Right

If he or she has a problem with it, they can contact me.
    • Like x 1