Up-Votes Needed Artifacts Deleted

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Spark of Hope, Oct 10, 2023.

1. Spark of Hope New Player

So I was deleting items from my overfull inventory to make space. 4 of my level 200 Artifacts got deleted in the process. My curser was at the very bottom and my Arts where at the top and deleting the items at the bottom deleted 4 of my artifacts and other items at the to, when I was no where near the top. I feel robbed and furious that this has happened. Please return them back to me. You may ask check recently deleted section, my junk items prevented me from doing so and filled the 20 recently deleted spots available. Please fix and return them to me and others who have been in the same situation.
    • Like x 2
  2. Spark of Hope New Player

So I was deleting items from my overfull inventory to make space. 4 of my level 200 Artifacts got deleted in the process. My curser was at the very bottom and my Arts where at the top and deleting the items at the bottom deleted 4 of my artifacts and other items at the to, when I was no where near the top. I feel robbed and furious that this has happened. Please return them back to me. You may ask check recently deleted section, my junk items prevented me from doing so and filled the 20 recently deleted spots available. Please fix and return them to me and others who have been in the same situation.
    • Like x 1
  3. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

Btw, recently deleted wouldn’t have helped because somebody said it restarts the level of the art that’s why I don’t get why arts are in our inventory in the first place.
    • Like x 1
  4. JLAxPOWER GIRL Active Player

• Like x 2
  5. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Perhaps artifacts should no longer be able to be deleted, only fed into other artifacts. I am sorry to hear this. You might need to have captured a video of some sort. Best of luck to you! Make sure to send that support ticket in ASAP.
    • Like x 2
  6. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

Great point, and if that's true, holy cow, I would be absolutely devastated. I don't think artifacts should be able to be deleted, only leveled and fed to other artifacts.
  7. JLAxPOWER GIRL Active Player

The UI has been problematic before. Between it failing to load quickly enough, and some motion elements not kicking in on time, various issues can arise such as deleting the wrong item, accidentally claiming the wrong item from a loot popup or granted item popup, and more.

The CS team can see deleted items, but not the issues that plague the UI. They will often return an item that has been deleted, but will claim it's a 'one time' courtesy using the usual copy paste response, but as they know these issues persist they can and have restore items on more than one occassion; provided it doesn't happen again in too-soon a time span. The 'item restore' function is only a pay feature, at that (and I hear it's buggy, too), which may be why CS will state the 'one time' BS to try to persuade users to throw money a the game.

Just explain the problem to them in simple terms and mention the UI issues specifically. They'll have a record of every item deleted. Unfortunately they may not be willing to give you more than the base items, which would mean having to power them up again. While they can spawn nth metal caches and breakthrough items, they may opt not to. Just the same, they may power it up themselves by taking control of your account briefly, logging in to the character, spawning themselves the necessary upgrade items, then complete the upgrades, then log out to email you that it's been done. That's even more rare and depends entirely on their workload and willingness to cooperate, let alone your attitude/tone in your message request. They will not suffer fools, regardless of the reasoning.

If you get GM Dunbar, it's a good day.
    • Like x 1
  8. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

I think you can restore one item per month, if that helps
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Good luck on this. Get that ticket in ASAP, as the further you get, time wise, the less chance anything will happen. Question. Did you not have any of these imprinted? Deleting an imprinted item should have prompted for verification.

For a future preventative, I always mark the most important things with the 'don't delete' feature. I realize this is too late, but something to remember to save future pain the next time. Good luck.
    • Like x 1
  10. CGEMINI Well-Known Player

That would be nice. :)