Artifact thread

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by 6ix9ine, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Why not both? I was gonna choose between the starheart and the scrap for my healer but talking to a friend I realized I could just use both but on different armories. Perhaps you can do the same thing, run the omega in one armory and the amplifier in another. I'll run the amplifier if I'm going to need to be a bulldozer, like in elite, where I can rely that the troll will be good enough to where I don't need the extra power from the scrap, plus like you said the amplifier gives 1% power at rank 80 so you still get a little bit of an increase.

If you have to absolutely choose between that and the omegaheadron, if you're not having issues with power, I'd go with the amplifier. I run the omega because celestial takes a lot of power as DPS, especially if you're looking to push it's limits.
  2. SuperBoyPrime91 Active Player

Sorry! There are so many wrong things with this game that sometimes I just rage.
  3. ThePhilosophy Loyal Player

Was trying out my new omega and fang and I'm definitely impressed.

I think im gonna focus on the demon fang because it just seems the most useful and i want to see what it looks like past level 80. I love using HL with omega but i can have way more fun as a healer
    • Like x 1
  4. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

It's understandable, a lot of us have concerns, but it's better to start your own thread about it than to derail one's like this meant to simply compare ideas and set ups
    • Like x 2
  5. Draconiano Committed Player

I did ask for Seals to drop everywhere, but people seems like don't really care about it since we got the catalyst for 10 marks of victory.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...ptional-recovery-kits-do.297101/#post-4146815

-----

My artifacts for prec dps are Venom Wrist Dispenser 160, Cog of Mageddon 135 (but I'm trying to rank it up to 140), and Legionnaire's Sparring AI 140.

And I don't remember wich artifacts I use in my tank build, I rarely tank.
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

You're not losing anything. My full rotation...

Inferno (Dot 1) clipped with Stoke Flame (if close enough Dot 2)
    Overheat-> Spontaneous Combustion (If smaller, weaker group of adds forget Overheat.)
    Heat Vision (start at Boss and rotate around adds so all get Dot 3. By the end SC and Artifact give Boss double burst damage.)
    Spontaneous Combustion -> Heat Vision

In solos I'll just SC clipped with Stoke then HV and they're gone in less than one rotation.

And, yeah, my power pool is enough I can do this without a controller without struggling.
  7. Schimaera Devoted Player

I don't know fire, haven't been that power for years now ... I was talking about dps'ing in general. There are 15 Powers you can choose from. I stand by what I said: Some rotations won't benefit from running AHV for the whole duration but are better off jump canceling it earlier to allign it better with other cooldowns. Period.
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Don't bother with Mister Sourgrapes there. Nothing anyone says will get him to stop whining incessantly wherever he can (i've heard it on voice chat :rolleyes:) .
    • Like x 1