Artifact Switch-Seal needed

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LukeĀ©, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Chia Death Well-Known Player

There's such a big penalty for crunching one artifact into another specifically so people don't switch artifacts all the time- the artifacts you use and decide to level is a decision you should think about.
  2. Rainnifer Committed Player

People do think about it, and then a new artifact comes along ;) I found myself thinking between using one of the new ones and switching out an old one, but ultimately I just stuck with the old one.
  3. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Sooo... you're saying it worked as intended?
  4. willflynne 10000 Post Club

That line needs to be retired, because the sentiment of "the customer is always right" has been pretty well twisted and/or distorted by people attempting to just flat out get stuff cheap.

Best example is a story that popped up this week. A reporter hit a Target store recently and found what he thought was an electric toothbrush kit for $.01. He took it up to the register expecting to get it for that price, but it wouldn't ring up at the price he thought it would. He made a huge stink about it on social media, even posting pics of what he said was proof of the price he wanted.

The price he saw was the price of the display model. Not the price ON the display, but the price of the model itself. Now, I'm sure if he really REALLY insisted he might have been able to buy that display model for that price but it probably wouldn't have done him much good since most display models like that are non-functional. So in the end he got a lot of ridicule on his posts and the cashier he gave such a hard time to ended up with a GoFundMe account started for her to take a vacation (which raised over $30k). And he didn't get it for the price he saw.

https://www.heraldnews.com/news/202...ea-target-nets-employee-over-30k-in-donations

So no, the customer is not always right. And while it's not quite on the same level as wanting to only pay $.01 for an electric toothbrush, folks wanting stuff on the cheap here from the devs is not really that far removed from that sort of (to put it bluntly) entitled behavior.
  5. Solarbound Committed Player

[IMG]