Art team: please remove the ugly painted underwear

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kuno, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Kuno Loyal Player

I now this is rated T for teens, but our characters cant be really "naked" they will always have the underwear on no matter what.
    So I cant understand why when wearing certain revealing styles we have to deal with some ugly painted underwear (not even textured just painted in black). It makes the styles look akward. I hate it!
    Example:
    [IMG]

Why that ugly black bra and thong line under the style? Because its revealing? Is not showing much less just some ugly circles. And my character is actually wearing a chest style not running naked.

NPCs are way skimpier so it makes the whole painting nosense way pointless.
    Example:
    [IMG]

Posted this as both ladies are wearing similar skimpy chest styles to show how pointless this is.
    Please remove this, it makes the styles looking worst!
    • Like x 3
  2. MrBeefCakes New Player

Broken links.
    • Like x 2
  3. Kuno Loyal Player

The images show up for me.
    Its anyone else not seeing them?
  4. chipzes Committed Player

Images are broken for me too.
  5. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Your images relinked for you...

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  6. Xanoth Dedicated Player

Seems your image hosting doesn't allow direct links.
  7. Kuno Loyal Player

Thank you. I hope you guys get my point. The images were just examples. Dont know what happened I cant edit the original post.
  8. Circe New Player

I agree. Always felt that way about the Necromancer chest.

For the Circe loincloth, it actually doesn't bother me as much. Probably because it's a Circe style that I've wanted for years now that we've finally gotten!
  9. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

That's not a thing the "art team" can do anything about.

I wont be able to properly explain this but I'll try. That is apart of the basic code of the avatars, sections that were not given any pixels of a sort, sense that area was never meant to be seen. This type of stuff is standard in avatar building to my knowledge.

The only thing I can think of why NPCs can be different is each NPC is designed from scratch to look and function they way they do. For our characters that is imbedded into the original codes so deep down it could be unsafe to mess with.
  10. Kuno Loyal Player

Well the art team can remove the painting from the base avatar. So I think they are the ones who can fix it.
  11. Shad0wReap3r Committed Player

Its also removed from alternate skins such as glowing, rock, crystal, and many others. I do not see why they could make the alternate skins with the pixels without going in and adding said pixels into the normal skins. At least shrink said areas so that they won't clip out of certain styles.
  12. Kuno Loyal Player

My whole point is base "naked" avatar should be plain. Without the painting undies since when we choose to wear nothing they already have undies on.
    • Like x 1
  13. rawlings42 Well-Known Player

no sure how possible but would like to see it, but not real high on the priority list.............
  14. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Who do you think you are trying to controll this game?
    Developers have other updates to takecare of then some stupid style from one player
    This forum is pointless waste of time Don't like the style there is 1000 more in game have fun.
    have a nice day :)
  15. Predicament Well-Known Player

What leg style is the first one in the red?
  16. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

I think it was made like that because of the PC modders. On PC there is this thing called crude mods. Just be thankful our Dev team cares about protecting your eyes.
  17. Kuno Loyal Player

You didnt understand anything maybe you should read twice before posting. Not about styles.
    Im not trying to controll ****. I'm giving feedback about customization and visuals of this game I play and pay.
    I dont think they ever listen to me but thats what forums are for.
  18. Kuno Loyal Player

I cant stand this puritanism about hiding revealing cleavage of a 3D model made of polygons lol
    Its 2015.
    I know this is all about the game rating for teens but its pointless when we see the NPCs thats why Im suggesting to remove the painted puritan underwear.
    • Like x 1
  19. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

oh yeah my bad lol um forums for as i get you're point now let me show you mine
    if developers gave everybody what they wanted then this game would already be in the trash just being honest.
  20. ChibiMechaX78 New Player

To be fair, this thread is merely asking for the ugly painted underwear to be removed or shrunk. Fixing visual graphics would hardly turn this game to trash. What's more is that fixing visual graphics is nothing like tampering with the gameplay of this game like weapons mastery and the like. So your "point" is pretty moot.
    • Like x 1