Armoury option too switch between 8 rather than 4

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by ghjhgfdfghjhgfb, Jan 30, 2024.

1. ghjhgfdfghjhgfb New Player

I think it would be really beneficial for some players too be able too have more armoury switch options since there's so many combinations of artifacts, allies, might, precision, hybrid and support role now
    • Like x 1
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

A dev a while ago said they would potentially look into having more armory slots. Not sure how they would do it. The most common request is to use the emote wheel for armory swaps. I personally am against this since it’s rather easy to hit the wrong emote because of the wheel. So I can see players activating the wrong armory in combat and then being locked into that armory until the fight either ends or the cooldown resets. I’m more in favor of using more button inputs to activate the correct armory.

For example. On PS you hold down L1+R1 (I think. I do it with muscle memory lol) then you hit a button on the DPad. Maybe instead of a whee you could also use L2 and R2 as 2 additional armories, L3 and R3 as 2 more.
  3. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Just put the armory assignment tab, which we have at the base generator, in our inventory menu. It could replace the base item tab, because - seriously - what is that even there for? All it does is freeze up my game for a few seconds, if I press the left bumper on my controller by mistake while my inventory is open.

That way we could have up to 16 armories available anytime, anywhere, without the need for another slow, imprecise wheel. We'd just choose the 4 we'd think we might need for the next part of the run. Considering how long the in-combat armory cooldown is, there is no reason to have more than 4 of them at the ready in any fight.
    • Like x 4
  4. ghjhgfdfghjhgfb New Player

or even the wheel could be spread out more with more space inbetween each option too make it easy not too press the wrong one
    • Like x 2