Armory Undo.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by McShotzz, Sep 3, 2017.

1. McShotzz Well-Known Player

So its currently 3 in the morning, its late but still had to finish dailies on the good ol' alt. Tired just wanting to get this i stumble on over to the armory and imprint my new scrub gear in. But in my half asleep stupor I foolishly imprint over the wrong armory.

Alright enough of story time. Im hear to request an "Undo" last change option for an armory. Cuz lets face it. We've all done that atleast once right?
    • Like x 6
  2. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

I've never imprinted over the wrong armory that I can remember (knock on wood). I think it's a good suggestion though especially since I could see myself doing this in a rush lol. It would also be nice if you got some type of warning in chat when you're at 9 SP unplaced in an armory upon login. I am terrible about replaying feats on alts and not spending the SP, and have forgotten and screwed the armory build lol.
    • Like x 1
  3. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I have done it several times sadly. Usually tired or hurrying and not looking at the armory pic that pops up. An "undo" would be a nice feature for those times. .
    • Like x 2
  4. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Yes! Rushing try to save my other role before the raid starts has screwed me too many times
    • Like x 1
  5. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Just had the sp experience while dusting off the dps side of my celestial toon. Armories are amazing and all( infinitely better than before) but still so many QoL improvements that can do for them
    • Like x 1
  6. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

There's a lot of QoL changes I'd love to see happen, but I won't hold my breath waiting for it to happen lol.
  7. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Honestly now that the brunt of the SR is out of the way i wouldnt mind to see a little bit of slow down on content to focus on some QoL aspects. And still sad we never got that fancy UI they were showing in the soe days. And the grodd legend that was promised
    • Like x 1
  8. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

We need a new UI soooo badly..I'd also like to see an option to "add to friends list on all toons" or "add to ignore on all toons" option. I don't see why it isn't saved to the account or game files by default anyways like custom chats. Style unlocking needs to come soon too. I get sick of wanting certain styles on an alt that only my main has. :( My list of "wants" in this game could go on and on, but I should probably stop lol.
    • Like x 4
  9. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Im almost 100% certain the idea of all toons ignored was floated around way back. Maybe around the feat unlocking update. And yea i would like both to add all toons on a friends list as well have all my toons inherit that list too. Can be a hassle remembering which toon has which persons alts added
    • Like x 2
  10. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

Yea most of these ideas have been talked about for years, and that's exactly why I won't hold my breath waiting for those things to happen lol. :p
    • Like x 2
  11. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

So true....and it's always as I hit the button I realize what I did...and then promptly channel my inner Lewis Black.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  12. McShotzz Well-Known Player

My reaction is always a gritting of the teeth then slowly slip into a state of " i really just did that, this is my life now"
    • Like x 1
  13. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The only consolation nowadays is that respeccing is very much a painless ordeal. The worst problem when saving to the wrong armory is trying to recreate you look/style.
    • Like x 4
  14. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

This lol! Every time I have forgotten to spend the required SP on an alt to keep it active I never realize it until I need to hot switch in content..When it doesn't work I'm like "fml I did this to myself!" lol.
    • Like x 1
  15. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Back before the revamp a Leaguemate of mine would refuse to respec his sp every time he forgot his movement mode so we would have to wait for him to slowly and very calmy float through the raids until he earned a skillpoint
    • Like x 3
  16. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

LOL! I have done that too many times to count! I'm always like well **** guess I have to go earn a new SP b/c I cba to do that again lol.
    • Like x 2
  17. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I've done it so many times, I've had to move my armories apart. Lol, I have a place for PvP and PvE.

Before armories I had the same issue with salvaging gear. I used my old Prime Helm as a stopping point in my inventory.
    • Like x 3
  18. Charmed Legacy Dedicated Player

I always try to keep my armories a good distance apart anyways because I know how accident prone I am, not to mention how easily distracted I get lol.
  19. Dene Devoted Player

Keeping gear in my inventory would have me a nervous wreck.. I'd reread things over and over - glad those days are gone
  20. JasonIsley Devoted Player

This is why all my costumes are color coded.