Up-Votes Needed Armory switch misplaces artifacts

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by ThePerc30z, Mar 27, 2024.

1. ThePerc30z New Player

Bug: When switching into an armory that has a different order of artifacts, the artifact that is switched out is misplaced in inventory.
    Steps I did to reproduce the bug:
    Amory 1:
    Slot 1 : Transformation Card
    Slot 2 : Quislet
    Slot 3 : Strategist Card

Armory 2:
    Slot 1 : Transformation Card
    Slot 2 : Strategist Card
    Slot 3 : Everyman Prototype

Switch from armory 1 to armory 2. Quislet ends up on 3rd empty slot instead of the same slot that everyman prototype was in. Below are pictures from before and after the armory switch.

https://imgur.com/a/781Bp2s
    • Like x 4
  2. SingingCoyote Active Player

can confirm this happens
  3. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I can also confirm this happens.

In addition, on PC, opening my inventory and not moving the mouse cursor results in a right-click activating the first item in my inventory instead of the item my cursor is hovered over. That can cause consumables to be used that were not intended to be used (I accidentally wasted an R&D scanner while in a raid because I thought I was swapping with my orbital strike item). That issue coincided with the artifact fix for armory swapping when artifacts were not swapping correctly if in different slots, so I believe they may be related. Will create a separate ticket, but I thought I would add this here too.