Armory Limit Increase

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dstdnt, Mar 6, 2023.

1. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I don’t know if this has been mentioned already … but someone mentioned it in another thread I’d like them to make a part of our style tab where we could have preloaded styles (similar to the division 2) where we can just switch there.

With that tho I’d like them to make style displays for our bases where we could display them
    Similarly to the armory’s that way how many you have loaded in the style menu can be used in the base.
  2. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I was thinking more like how the Batcave is often shown as having Bruce's Batsuits, Batgirl Batsuits, Robin suits, etc. all up and that sorta thing, so kinda like the statues but for an armoment room. Maybe the leader and people with the permissions could control it and choose league members to put the styles of in there.

That would be cool, too, though. So they could be like an army or task force or something if they wanted.

...And now I'm imagining ending up as the one random person placed into a raid with a group of 7 people all in a league together dressed as Stormtroopers. :p
    • Like x 1